The Start Of It All

-Connors P.O.V-

Questions, I swear that's all I get anymore. About what I'm doing, am I ok, even if I still have been, well cutting myself... Every answer is what they want to hear, as long as don't see past the little white lies, as long as I don't look them in the eyes...

Hello, my name is Connor Franta and I'm a 22 year old man who is frighten to be myself. With me, it's not the point I can't just say it, it's being decreased in the worldwide system. I am gay, I've known since I was 12. I'm in love with a guy, but not just any guy. I'm in love with the one and only... Tyler Oakley.

And I swear he drives me crazy. He sees through the lies and all the bullshit I've ever said. It's scares me to pieces to know if he feels the same or not...

As I walk through my bew, and empty apartment I set the few boxes on the counter, gracing my fingers over the counter, wiping the dish from the pervious owner..

*Ring, ring*

Tyler: If it isn't the one and only. Good morning.

Connor: and good morning to you, as well

Tyler: if you don't mind I was wondering if you would like to grab some luch. And you're not allowed to say no

Connor: And if I do? ( I ask with a girl on my face, clear as a sky in the summer)

Tyler: It's to late, I'm outside, you have 6 minutes to get ready. Love you

*Call ended*