What the hell

Connors P.O.V
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shock fills my body. Should. .... should I kiss back, is this a joke, am I dreaming.

Who gives a fuck.

Before I could make a move he comforts himself back into his seat. Slowly, but surely, he buckles his seat belt

"We will finish this up later, when we're not in the car" Tyler says with a firm tone, making me want him more.

"Yes, daddy"

Tyler eyes flash wide open. One of the blued haired boys favorite things is being called daddy. And me myself and i just called him that.

He puts his hand on my thigh. Every second that passed he inched closer and closer to my friend that was very noticeable by now.

"You don't know how bad I want to be inside you right now,Connor"

I couldn't respond, because I wanted it more than he could imaged.

After the thirty minute ride to his apartment (thanks L.A traffic) we arrive at Tylers. Letting myself out of the car I take a deep breath. What in the hell is about to happen to me.

"You never told me where we were headed off to, accually, we never went there" I said, laughing at the words I just said.

"Well let us go in and we will leave in 20, of that's okay with you?" Tyler, with his beautiful smerk I knew his crazy ass was up with something.

"Tyler Oakley, i spoil you"

He hands me his keys to open the door. Right when I get it unlocked he threw me in closing the door quickly and locking it right away. Tyler pens my hands againsted the door and started grinding on me, making me let out a quiet moan.

"This is for teasing daddy. Sorry baby, but I have to punish my little bad boy"

He quickens his paste and I can't help but move my hips to the rhythm of his. All of a sudden, the amazing friction of his body stops.

"Awe, poor baby" Tyler says, with an evil grin on his face, "I never said you could move an inch, did i"?

"No"

He turned me around and spanked me. At first I was fucking terrified. I mean damn, it hurt, but felt so good. The pain sent goosebumps down the back of my spin.

"What did you just say baby"? You know it's no sir.
He wispers in my ear, softly "Connor, baby"

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Connor, baby get up were here".

Fuck. Fuck my life..

(Same)