Life Goes On

My mind ponders with thoughts I can't believe.  He says he loves me all the time,  like 24/7. But now that I'm accepting that I'm gay it just makes me feel differently. Well I mean I've always loved Tyler, but damn look at him...

I start to get dress...

Throwing on my usual cloths,

Black skinny jeans

Black benni

Auburn t-shirt

And white converses

I brush my teeth,  making sure I look as good as I can for Tyler.

I walk outside, seeing Tylers black usual small car parked in my driveway.

"Hey, I though you got lost in there". Tyler said, with his usual soft and perkey voice.

He told me we were going to go somewhere special,  but her won't tell me where. We drive for what seems like 30 minutes,  just talking about some collabs we would like to do and how we have been so far in the devilish place we call life...

Tyler- So Connor,  I've been wanting to ask you something.

Connor-You can ask me anything Tyler, I promise

Tyler- Are you well... I don't want you to be offended by my question and all because I know you wou..

Connor- Ty, you're being ridiculous,  go ahead, ask me, you can trust me that I won't get offended

Tyler-Are you gay?

----------------Tylers P.O.V------------------

We sit there in silence.  As I look over i see Connor crying. I made the one person so close to my heart cry? I couldn't take it, I start to feel the burning sensation of tears in the back of my crystal blue eyes.

Connor- I just don't want you to hate me, for lying all these years to you Tyler. 

I feel like a hiporicte,  for telling everyone to be there self and to express who they are, I was just scared you would of figured out that I like you, but acting straight would cover my feelings up..

As he try to go on,  I pull into a Bilo's parking lot, he looks at me with a questioning look. I click my seat belt off and with one moment. ..

I kiss him, hard.