2

"Sero-kun and Yaoyorozu-kun, we will need you to give us an alibi before we can move on. Yaoyorozu-kun, what were you doing around the time of the murder?" Yaoyorozu's face deeply blushed before replying, "I was with Kyoka... in her room." Jiro nodded, agreeing. "Jiro-kun," The Chief began. "Did she ever leave your room for any reason?" Jiro again nodded. "What was her reason for leaving?" Jiro looked at Yaoyorozu before answering, "She left to go to the shared shower room. She usually showers around 8:45 every night though, so that isn't all that suspicious, is it?" The chief nodded, "It depends on Sero-Kun's alibi." He looked towards Sero.

"I actually was in Bakugou's room with Kiri, Kaminari, and Mina!" They all nodded in agreement before the Chief sighed. "Did he leave the room?" Kirishima thought for a moment before replying, "Him and I came down at 8:50 to get drinks. We were back up there relatively fast though."

"I think Yaoyorozu-kun should be more suspected because she had nobody go out with her." Tsuyu inquired. "Do we have cameras? If so, have you checked the security cameras? Perhaps they didn't know there were any?"

"They were disconnected in the lobby last week because they stopped working. There is a continuous shooting camera in the kitchen, so perhaps we should take a look at that." Nezu said, looking at a specific person. They shifted slightly, trying to keep the scratch on their neck hidden.

"Alright, well I have checked the cameras." Nezu said out loud. "Kirishima and Sero had indeed went to the kitchen to get drinks. Yaoyorozu was found showering as well. Jiro, how long was she gone?"

Jiro thought to herself.
"Well, she was gone 20 minutes, as she usually is." The chief nodded, pacing. Yaoyorozu interlocked her hands, her hair moving slightly on her shoulders, glaring at Sero. He locked his eyes with her, giving her the most disgusted look he could muster.

"Yaoyorozu, What time did you leave her dorm room?" The Chief asked. "I left at 8:35!"

The chief had a quick discussion with the police force, Nezu and All Might before facing the students.

"We know who committed the murder."

-unedited-