3

The cop arrested the murderer, taking them to the car. "Thank you, Jiro and Kirishima, for helping us solve this case. You will be rewarded for giving us clues."
--------/---------
"We know who committed the murder. All evidence leads to the murderer. They can expect to be in jail for 10 years without probation. The murderer was.."

Mineta walked down the hall, "Im kinda thirsty." He thought to himself. "and not just for water!" He laughed to himself, grabbing a glass. He grabbed the Almond Milk, pouring an excessive amount of the milk. The milk had poured onto the floor as well. He dropped a glass that belonged to Sero, it was his mothers before she passed away. It had meant everything to him. "Uh oh, I better run away!"  He walked down the hall.

"WHO SPILT THIS MILK?" Kirishima called out, with no answer. "And who broke your mom's mug? We had better clean it." Sero grabbed some paper towels. "I bet it was Mineta again, he is always doing this. Sometimes I could just kill him."

"It wasnt me!" Mineta said, somewhat scared. "Dont kill me!"

"Where did you even come from?"

------
Yaoyorozu let the warm water trail her bare neck as she washed her hair. She jumped, hearing a door slam shut. "Um, who is in here?" There was no answer so she just continued, assuming its just one of the girls. She still sat on the stool. She felt a hand on her shoulder, making her look up into the sink's mirror. She immediately grabbed the hand, pushing it off. "Get out of here, you pervert!" He chuckled, coming closer to her. "No can do, Yaoyorozu!" "I could kill you, Mineta!" She said, totally serious.

She quickly covered up with a towel, pushing her way out of the shower room. He continued to follow her. She whispered, "Mineta, please leave me alone!" "Its not like I haven't seen most of your body, with your slutty costume!"
-------/-------
The body hovered over Mineta, pushing him on the couch. "How dare you do that to me?" They said, holding the item around his neck. "There, thats what you deserve... for doing that."
-------//-----
"The murderer was... Momo Yaoyorozu!"

Bakugou made disgusted noises, his skin burning from the explosions on his hands. "You mean momma bear? That damn asshat did that?"

"Yes. Her and Jiro claimed different times for her return. However, all five of you, when asked, agreed that the boys were back in mere minutes. Also, she has a small scratch on her hand and neck, which if you remember, he was using scissors. I suspect that he began randomly scratching her, but picked up the scissors from the table. He likely began cutting in order for her to stop. Her hair has a little bit of a shorter length on the left side of her bangs, which would make perfect sense because he is left handed."

A cop headed towards Yaoyorozu, and she willingly allowed them to cuff her. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law..."

She began screaming how he violated her, and how he deserved it. "HE CALLED ME A SLUT! HE CAME IN THE SHOWER ROOM AND TOUCHED ME WHILE I WAS NAKED! THIS ISNT FAIR!"

-unedited-
-----
This is the end.. i may add a few bonus chapters.. depending on the demand. 🙈🙈

DID YOU EXPECT YAOYOROZU? OR SERO?

thanks for the continuous support!