Chapter 15: No make-ups yet

Hiiiiiiii!!! Sorry I haven't updated in so long!!!!! I've been taking Finals and shit, whih really is a shitty excuse, but atleast it's a truthful one. Now, ON WITH THE LARRY

Louis was pissed off, no, he was more than pissed off, He was a mixture of emotions, none of them being good. He was mad, frustrated, tired, pissed, peeved, you name it, Louis was probably feeling it. He just didn't understand what was up with Harry, He couldn't really be cheating on him, could he? Maybe he over reacted, but it's not his fault. He had every damn right to be mad. Especially when Harry didn't trust him enough to tell him why he was avoiding him. Maye he was cheating on him, but that doesn't seem like something he would do, would he? No, of course not, well, unless he wasn't being treated properly, but Louis had been extra careful with Harry, never laid an unloving hand on him. He couldn't imagine hurting his Hazza, well not so much as HIS now, but he would never everhurt Harry, no matter how mad he drove him. He doesn't know whath would do with himself if he ever hurt Harry purposely. Probably try to kill himself if he's being honest.....what if... if had to do with tying him up. Harry probablyidn't like it. Was probably disgusted by how Louis just tied him up and used him for his own pleasure. But he had made sure Harry enjoyed himself. Maybe he was disgusted by Louis' body. He did have a fairly chubby body, and could never really get rid of his muffin top. No matter how much and long he worked out, it was still there. Harry was a fucking GOD, while Louis was just a pixie in comparison. Harry probably wants an actual man, not some feminin guy with a pixie cut and a large as life ass. He always knew he would never be good enough for Harry, which was why he pretty much forced himself onto Harry. Maybe that was what pushed Harry away. Louis was too needy. Always calling him up or inviting him over to fuck and shit. Yeah, they cuddled, but it always turned into a random make-out session or always ended with Louis dragging Harry into his bedroom.

At this point, Louis was curled up by his front door and sobbing. He just wanted things to go back to how they were a week ago. When they had Niall over and were laughing and joking and loving. Maybe Harry didn't love him, what if Louis was just there for just the sex. It would explain why neither had said "I love you" yet. The thought was just as painful as taking a gun and shooting him in the heart 10times, but he was still able to live and breathe. He never knew how attached to Harry he had become until he lost him. The more Louis thinks about it, the more his life resembles a Chick Flick. Next thing Louis knows their going to run to each others houses at the same time, while it's pouring outside and when they run into each other on their way, they just end up making out in the rain. But Louis' life was not a chick flick. It was shitty and Louis wanted to just crawl into a hole and die from how much his heart was broken. He had thought falling inlove was just a joke, that yeah, you could love someone, but not be IN-love with someone. And now that he had witnessed it, and had been broken down to the point where he was just hating himself, he never wanted to fall inlove again. It was too much work. Yeah, it's all fine and dandy in the beginning. But then someone falls Out of love with you, and doesn't tell you. Then they start sneaking around until you find out for yourself just how much they don't love you anymore. Then you become all heart broken and love sick as Louis is right now. And the feeling hurts more than you could ever know, or express with words.