[F.T] FELLOW DEMIGODS! OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!?

^^video credit to ColeyDoesThings: "PERCY JACKSON FANS WE WON"^^

This video pretty much sums up my reaction to this news!

I can't believe it's really happening! I'm so happy. Trying to keep my hopes from soaring into the stratosphere lol. But I trust Uncle Rick. If anybody can keep the show faithful it's the dam author!

(We do not speak of the atrocity that is those, PJO movies. Or should I say... Peter Johnson movies? hehe)

We'll get to see our ships in real life!!! We'll get the RIGHT Prophecy, the characters will be their correct ages! Annabeth will actually be blonde!

I'm sorry, I'm trying my best to not hyperventilate right now 😅

I don't think I forget about the musical. No, I love "the Lightning Thief" musical with all of my heart. And have listened to the soundtrack a hundred times! But seeing a whole show that the fandom (and I!) has wanted since the beginning? I NEED IT.

My question for you: What are you looking forward to most for the new show? I am really hoping to see all the diversity of Riordan's casts being faithful to the books. And if this 1st series is a success maybe Ricks other book series will get a shot at being adapted too?

I hope so! I would kill to see Frazel's cuteness on screen-- *ahem* I mean... greatly would appreciate it... hehe. Seeing the whole 7 crew (plus Nico of course), possibly a Magnus Chase series. And the criminally underrated masterpiece that is the KANE CHRONICLES TRILOGY?!

What do you all think?

Also what cabin are you in/who's you're godly parent? I'd love to know!

Camp Half-Blood and Jupiter Forever! 🧡💜

Lots of love, Demigod fam! 💙 🔱