[mini review] "Julie & the Phantoms!"

Has anyone else watched new show "Julie and the Phantoms" on Netflix? I just finished it & it's incredible I just HAD to talk about it!

When I was watching the pilot, I don't know if I'm gonna like this show, it sounded pretty cheesy but as I got to the 3rd episode I started getting more engaged and oh my gosh was it worth it. The band has so much great chemistry together & their songs are just incredible.

Alex & Julie are definitely my favs! Reggie and Luke are awesome too. Reggie reminds me of a 60s greaser and I love it 😂

My sister even said that Luke was "super cute" and I laughed.

My top favorite songs are definitely "Wake up" & "Unsaid Emily" The scene with Julie and Luke's parents as Julie tells them everything that Luke couldn't was so emotional and one of my favorite scenes of the whole show. Made me cry a bit, but it was so such a beautiful scene! Luke's parents, especially Emily getting closure on their son.

Also Julie & the guys' first performance at school was incredible! "Bright" was such an upbeat, energetic it made me want to dance to. And even better it got Julie her second chance to be in the music program!

So if you haven't yet you should definitely check the show out it's amazing. I really hope the show gets more seasons because only 9 episodes isn't enough.

Till next time lovely readers! 🎤✌️