Silent Treatment *SMUT*

I walked out of the JB's cabin where we all stayed last night after along day on the boat. I looked for my boyfriend who wasn't next to me when I woke up and I saw him talk to some girl on the beach giving her some bag.

She was a tall blonde and and was smiling about something he said apparently. I mean I don't care really, it's not like I am jealous or something.

I ran away before he could see me just to see what he will say when I ask him where he was.I saw Kiara and John B sitting by the boat and I joined them.

"Hey guys"I said and they turned around giving me a welcoming smile

"Where is JJ?"John B asked but I shrugged my shoulders 

"There he is"Kiara said and he high fives her before going behind be trying to kiss my lips but I moved away making him kiss my cheek instead.He was confused at my action but didn't say anything about it.

After he sat down next to me, Pope and Sara joined and everyone seemed to have their own little conversations.

"So where were you this morning?"I asked JJ

"Helped Pope with the food bags"he smiled moving a strand of my hair from my face

"Are you ok baby?"he asked but I looked away from him before standing up telling everyone I was tired and leaving to mine and JJ's room.

"But it's morning , you just woke up?"Sara said confused

"What did you do dumb ass?"Kiara said and JJ shrugged his shoulders confused as much as his friends

"I have no idea"JJ answered following behind me 

"Awe looks like lovebirds are having their first fight"JB said and everyone laughed

I heard footsteps approaching the door and I knew it was JJ. He knocked before opening the door seeing me on the bed with a book in my hands.It was more of a distraction so I don't have to look at him.

He layed on his stomach next to me signing.

"What's wrong, and don't say nothing because I am not fucking retarded to not know when something is going on with my girlfriend" JJ said but was only met by my silence

"Baby?"he called but again silence

"Are you giving me the silent treatment?"he asked in more of a teasing voice which only frustrated me more.

I rolled my eyes at him which made him even more amused.

"You won't be able to ignore me for long"he smirked putting his head under the book kissing on my neck. It felt so good but I wasn't gonna give him satisfaction of knowing that so I just moved to the next page in the book although i don't even know what the fuck this book is about.

He started licking and biting my neck leaving his signature JJ bruises making me fight the urge to say his name over and over again.He wasn't playing fair at all.

Then I felt him hover over me taking my book away and throwing it somewhere behind him.I acted like nothing happened still not saying the word.

"You are good I'll give you that but I have couple more trick up my sleeve"he said not breaking the eye contact with me

He started kissing around my mouth teasing me before he progressed down my jawline to the weak spot behind my ear.

I let a quiet sound hoping he didn't hear it.

"What was that, someone can't stay silent for long ha princess?"he chuckled in my ear before kissing my neck again.His hair tickled my skin as he continued to kiss down my body.It was getting harder and harder to stay quiet although I already forgot why I was angry with him.

"How can someone smell so good damn you are driving me crazy princess"JJ said which made chills run down my spine and I wanted him more than ever before.

He took his shirt off reveling his six pack to my eyes.His toned chest was one of my most favorite things in his physical appearance apart from the blonde hair and those ocean blue eyes.I wanted to place my hand on his muscles but he took my hand in his saying with a wink

"You can't touch unless you say " JJ is the sexiest man in the world"" he said amusement written all over his face.

My stubbornness getting the best of me, I moved my hand from him rolling my eyes at him again.

"Alright then, time for trick number three"he said taking my shorts off my legs easily  beginning to kiss up my legs breathing hot hair once getting to my inner thighs. He knew how much I loved putting my hands in his hair when he was kissing me like that.It was right there in front of me the beautiful blond curls I wanted to run my fingers through so bad.

He continued up kissing my stomach which made me giggle a little bit before going back to my character.He took his time to remove my shirt enjoying the view of me in the red lacy bra-his favorite.

Right when he was about to remove my bra I placed my hands on his jawline pulling him up for a kiss.Our lips clashed in the passionate kiss that left us both breathless.

"I though you were angry"he said biting my bottom lip before kissing it again

"Shut up and kiss me JJ" I said frustrated from all the teasing I went through

"My pleasure princess"he said and I ran my hands through his hair in satisfaction