JJ takes care of you when you are sick

Today you were supposed to go on a boating trip together with the rest of the pogues but unfortunately you had a horrible stomachache and didn't feel like moving.

"Hey sorry guys me and Y/N need to bail on y'all because she is not feeling well.Don't have too much fun without us"JJ was speaking on a phone probably with John B or Pope

You tried to turn around to face him a a sharp cramping of your stomach made you whimper. JJ approached you on the bed sitting beside you.

"Still hurts baby?"he asked and you nodded

"The medication should start to work soon, how about to get your mind off the pain we cuddle and I tell you funny story about me and John B back in seventh grade?"he said and you nodded allowing him to slip next to you pulling you closer to him.

"Where does it hurt angel?"he asks and you guide his hand on the area of your stomach that is painful. He starts to massage it and you sign in relief. Somehow when you massage it it never helps nearly as much as when he does it, probably because his hand is larger and can cover more area.

"Better?"

"Better"you whisper and he nodded kissing the top of your head

"Now the story J, you promised"you said like an excited kid which made JJ smile at your cuteness

"Alright,fine but don't tell John B I told you this, he will literally kill me"

"I pinky promise my mouth is shut"you say making him do a pinky promise with you

"Damn you are making me soft"he said with a smile and you pecked his lips

"So me and John B were actually the biggest rivals before we became friends. One time during recess we made a bet that whoever wins is better than the loser.So first challenge was who can run faster around the entire school and I won that one obviously"he said proudly at his 11 year old self

"Then John B beat me on the math test so we decided to settle this with the final battle.During lunch we both had spaghetti and decided who can eat the bowl faster is the winner"

"So???? Who won?"you asked curious 

"Nobody"he said laughing at the memory

"What do you mean nobody?"

"Well we ate so fast than both of us felt sick and puked in the nearby trash. We went to the nurse's office later and were even suspended for a day for the whole thing which was totally unfair"

"What a great injustice"you said seeing him angry at the outcome that happened so long ago

He giggled pulling you close before attacking you with small kissed all over your face.You laughed but a sharp pain made you pout and JJ stop looking worried.

"Sorry baby I forgot"he said moving to your stomach raising your shirt kissing your stomach several times.

Your stomach growled which made JJ laugh and you blushed embarrassed

"Are you hungry darling?"he asked and you nodded shyly

"Alright one chicken soup coming right up for my princess"he said quickly getting up from the couch making sure to tuck you in with the blanket cause it's kind of cold in the cabin without the heating system.

He came back in less than five minutes with a bowl of soup in his hand. You reached you hands out to take the bowl but he shook his head no.

He sat down besides you telling you to sit up which you did immediately hissing in pain yet again.He took a spoon of soup putting it carefully in your mouth.You ate the heavenly liquid which instantly made you feel better.

"You know I can feed myself J?" you asked smiling at your boyfriend and how careful he is with you

"Remember when I had polio and you fed me now it's my turn.You are my baby tonight"he said placing spoon back in your mouth

"I am your baby every day J"you giggled making him nod

"True then let me adore you and take care of you in peace"he said and you nodded puckering your lips. When he saw that he came closer kissing your lips.

After you finished your meal, the rest of the night you cuddled together and he told you bunch of funny stories about what it is like to grow up on the Outer Banks with the Pogues.