Chapter - 2

Dear Agent Romanoff,

I can't believe it's been months since I have written. Maybe I just want to ignore you, or maybe not. But i want to tell you that i truly did not hate you.

Maybe just a little pissed.

I know that i am just one of your little projects assigned to you by Fury, but sometimes I just couldn't help but wish you were more.

Like, a friend.

Maybe the realization that i am just a one of those cases to you was the reason that make me drive you away.

And I am sorry for that.

I should not have ask nor want more than what you have to offer. I should not be selfish like that.

From now on, I will take whatever you can give happily if that would make you smile the way you used to. Now, all that is left of you are the blank look and straight lips.

I'm sorry for ignoring you the way I did. That was very childish of me, I admit.

But at least maybe I can be one of your favorite case. The case you enjoy more than others.

Yes, I can gladly be that. Even if I never could be your friend, I can be one of the best asset you had ever have.

I promise that.

Now, what do I do to start making you stay a little bit more than what is required?

Would asking you to stay for dinner too forward of me?