12 The last chapter

y/n's pov

I was sitting class watching a documentary about the history of Korea. I leaned my head against my hand lazily, i hate history with a passion. My next period i dont have a class, so i plan on going onto the rooftop.

I start to fall asleep, just before my head goes down, the bell rings causing me to jump and grab my bag. I had free period with Riley, Lexi and V.

I walk out of class to see Lexi waiting, linking her arm through mine. "How was class?"

"Boring, like always." I say as we walk to the stairs to meet the boys. "Jackson and his girl are gonna join us on the roof, they are ditching." I say quietly.

"Okay thats fine." Lexi says pulling her skirt down a little.

Today we decided to match like we used to before they moved. We were wearing black and red flannelled like skin tight skirts that came up to our belly buttons. Our shirts were long sleeved V-necks in black. We had thigh high maroon red socks with platformed vans.

"Oh i got cat called..." Lexi says softly, she looked upset.

"What?! By who ill kick their ass!" A wave of rage had hit me because in all honesty i had been cat called multiple times today.

"JB and his friends." she says.

With my memory back i understand how shitty of a person that guy is. "Ill kill him i-"

"Who are we gonna kill?" Riley says walking next to us all of a sudden, he wraps his long arm around his sisters shoulders.

"Wait we are killing someone?" All of a sudden V had his arm wrapped around my shoulders.

"Not you guys. Me." I say walking up the stairs. "Jb catcalled Lexi." I explain as I link arms with V, which causes Lexi to link her arm with her brothers.

"What a shithead, i genuinely hate that kid so much, I'd ki-" V starts then sees Jin cutting himself off so they wont hear him talking about murder, "Hi Jin." He smiles innocently, as if he didnt just say he wanted kill someone.

"Can't talk running late for meeting." Jin says back giving V a high five at least, he rushes passed us, making us all confused.

"teachers pet," me and v say in unison. We laugh as we said that, then continued to walk up the stairs.

Life had gotten alot better in the past few months, i no longer feel as depressed as i was, and  now have all of my friends reaching for their goals. I no longer see the boys as a chance of a relasionship but instead, as brothers, but maybe one day in the future that will change. Lexi and Namjoon had actually started talking, it made me happy to see them happy. 

"Yo Y/N, want to go to the mall with us after school?" Lexi asks.

"Actually, I have to pack everything before i leave for college." I smile, today being the last day of school was very important to me, we all planned on going to the same college, but after a lot of pushing, i got the boys to sign back up with the company they had been with before. 

"it's crazy youre not going to be around now.." V says softly. I could tell he was getting sad. 

"Its crazy how we all got so close." Someone says, the door to the roof opening, the rest of the boys walking out. 

Namjoon sat next to Lexi, wrapping his arm around her, "It feels like you were always with us." He says.

"Because i was," I giggled, "I lived with you guys for who knows how long."

"For a year and six months." Yoongi says, sitting in front of me. 

"Im really going to miss your yelling." Kookie says, sitting next to Yoongi.

"Not to mention her snoring!" JHope says messing with my hair.

I softly hit him, "Asshole."

"hey language!" Jin says.

"I thought you had a meeting?" V asks.

"I did but i told them i needed to come hang out with you since youre leaving tomorrow. Plus i needed to talk to you guys about the new album." jin moves his hair out of his face while he sits on a bench.

Jimin was the last to say something, "I dont want you to leave.. Its not gonna feel right.." He says taking the other side of Yoongi to sit at, "Everything is going to feel empty, and boring with out you." 

"Jimin, do you remember when i told you what field im going into?" I ask him, and he just shakes his head 'no,' i giggle and smile, "Im going into fashion, meaning, if i get pass all my classes, i will be able to work with you guys."

"Wait what?" all the boys look at me confused.

"Oh... your manager didnt tell you?" I pause and smile, "I was offered a job position to be your dresser, meaning i make your clothes, or i set up appointments with bigger fashion companies." (A/N idek if thats a real thing but we'll go with it) 

The boys all smiled, and hug me all at once, "why go to school when you can just start now?" Yoongi asks. 

"I can only take the job if i pass my classes, plus i want to make sure you guys have the best person to pick your clothing. Big Hit said they want me to do it because of how close i am with you guys, not to mention they also said i have great taste in fashion. They may have also payed the school all of my fees before I even told them I was going into a fashion school... So i kinda owe them..." I smile scratching the back of my head.

"Why would you owe them?" RM asks, looking at me confused.

"Well the catch to them paying my fees is passing my classes and being your dresser. So i need to work super hard to stay with you guys." 

I looked at the boys, they were all perfect, they had smiles plastered on their face, and looked so pleasing to the human eye.  I was going to miss them during my years at college but i know I'll see them again.

A/N- That is the end of this book series, i will finally be putting it to a close, i no longer have inspiration for this series, i will forever love you guys, thank you so much for reading, and hey if you enjoyed this book maybe youll like my new book coming out soon called Reaching For You. Anyways if any of you are struggling, please DM me on anything! I'm always here for those who are having a tough time going through life. 

Snap- eatmydirt8

Insta- scruffie.baby

Twitter- scrufie_baby