1- Quirk

Since I have a feeling that a lot of people don't actually read the description, NO ART OR PHOTOS ARE MINE. I WILL CREDIT WHERE IT CAME FROM IF I KNOW THE SOURCE. And I'm also NOT pushing beliefs on others, the quirk is just something I used to believe in and I found a bit funny to use. The other is a music artist I love.
Unfortunately, I don't know who took and posted this picture.

"You're so cool!" I heard a girl's voice. I was surprised and turned. I was in a quirk control class with only two other kids.

"Hey! Your quirk is way cool! What is it?" I saw another girl talking to a boy. I blushed and looked down.

Oh, I knew it wasn't with me...

He smiled and spoke.

"I control the wind!" I was suddenly thrown up and I was surprised.

"A-Ah!" I yelled and he was surprised.

"I'm sorry!" He yelled and I cried when I landed on my butt. I cried and the teacher came here.

"Mr Yoarashi. Apologize to Miss (L/n) right now." He nodded and ran to me. The girl was surprised and seemed like she glared.

"I'm sorry (L/n)!" I looked and nodded. "I-It's okay... just don't let it happen again." He nodded and smiled. I calmed down and he smiled.

"My name is Yoarashi, Inasa! I want to become a pro hero like Endevour!" I looked and smiled. "M-Me too! I-I'm (L/n), (Y/n)! I-I want to be like All Might!" I lied in my panic but didn't fix it. He nodded and smiled. "Great to meet you (L/n)!" I nodded and mumbled.

"Y-You too Yoarashi!" He nodded and school was over.

I got home and my parents smiled.

"Meet anyone?" "Kinda..." They nodded and smiled. I looked at my baby brother and sister. My sister was the middle child and my brother was the youngest. They were blood related, two years younger, being born from my mom after she got another sperm donor.

We were practicing in separate rooms on my request and I found out that I have two quirks. The teacher was surprised and I smiled.

I cheered and an upperclassman heard.

"What's the noise in here Mrs?" "Oh, Mr Shindo. It's good to see you again. This girl is excited because she has two quirks." He was surprised and I was scared. I hid and he looked before he slightly faked a smile.

"It's alright, I'm not going to hurt you." "F-Fake smile..." I mumbled and he was surprised. "You could tell... Hey Mrs Xina, what grade is she?" "Hm? Kindergarten." He nodded and spoke.

"Can I teach her how to control her quirk?" I was still scared, even with the teacher. She sighed and spoke.

"Maybe. Miss (L/n) doesn't even trust me. If you can get her to trust you, then I'll see what I can do." He nodded and she spoke.

"For now, I do have to check in with the two other kids. See if you two can talk." He nodded and sat across from my little hiding hole.

"So what are your quirks?" I was scared and ready to cry. He stared and spoke.

"Here, let me show you my quirk. I think that'll help. I show you mine and you show me yours?" I slightly agreed and he put his hands on the ground. He made a small pillar and I was surprised. I looked and he spoke.

"There we go... Jeez... I hate the vibration through my body... Now, can you show me yours?" I looked before squeezing my eyes shut. A hand was soon on my head and I heard a voice.

"Stop doing that. You're hurting yourself." I smiled and the ghost sighed. "(Y/n), where's the lady?" "G-Gone to the other kids." The ghost nodded and the boy mumbled. "That's interesting..." I nodded and mumbled.