ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ
___________

"You sure this is the place Tae," Jimin pointed to a lovely two- story building that was painted such a bright white seemed to glow in the dark.

I nodded, nervously. I've been as nervous as a thumb sucking toddler since I woke up. It's not because what Jackson said yesterday. I already forget what he said. It's just that,

Just what?

I don't know but I'm nervous.

It's my first ever date and I don't know what to do or how I'm supposed to act, that's why I called Jimin. He's my energy booster. I hope Jungkook won't be mad at me that I brought him with me.

"Why the hell he planned your first date at his home?" That's what I don't even understand. I was so nervous and the same time excited and happy, and even dreamt of so many scenarios of us on a date but it never included his home.

It's not like I wanted something fancy, but my dream date was something us being together walking through a park, holding hands, eating ice-creams, talking, and getting know eachother.

"May be he was hoping some action like Jackson mentioned." Don't remind me of that embarrassing moment!
I shoot him a death glare, and he ignored it.

"Are we going to stand here all day, Tae?" Jimin asked.

"He asked me to message him when I'm here." I took my phone from pocket and fired a message to Jungkook, letting him know I'm-we are here.

"I hope I won't be a third-wheel between you two." Jimin dramatically sighed.

I hope Jungkook won't feel as a third-wheel between us.

One or two minute later Jungkook appeared infront of us, in all his grandeur. Even in simple grey t-shirt and sweat pants he looked great. His eyes sparkled when he met mine for a second.

"Hey," Jimin waved towards Jungkook as if they were somewhat close but Jungkook ignored him.

"Hi." Jungkook greets, a smile playing on his lips.

His lips

Lips.

Focus Tae!

When I snapped out of my own thoughts he was smiling, that damn- stare all you want, I know I'm irresistible -smile.

"Ohh please you two can continue your staring contest inside." Jimin huffed as he walked towards the apartment, as if it was his own, opening the door and getting inside.

I walked beside Jungkook, he's not showing any expression that shows he's mad that I brought Jimin with me.

When we entered inside I stay frozen on my track looking at a girl, who's now talking and laughing with Jimin. She looked familiar but I can't remember how. So I'm not the one who brought company, he also have.

Now I get why he's not mad.

Date! My foot.

"Hey Taehyung, finally, we officially met." Her smile was so wide that could split her mouth into two, was somewhat beautiful. She's beautiful, I'm not going to lie. That's why I don't like her.

"You are not gonna introduce us?" she snorted looking at Jungkook, who just shrugged it as it's not a big deal.

It's big deal, to me.

"Let's ignore him." She said, rolling her eyes on the process. "I'm Soyeon, you can call me Yeon, as you know unfortunately this brat is my lil brother."