ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ
_____________

The movie was playing, everyone was totally immersed in the euphoric feeling the movie provided but I can feel the tension between Jisoo and Jungkook.

I can't believe he come here, limping. I'm so mad at him not to listening to me.

He and his jealousy!

I'm done with this dumbass.

Jisoo wasn't a threat but my dumbass boyfriend wouldn't understand that fact. He's jealous of her for spending time with me, like seriously.

I'm mad at him.

I'm mad at him for not to listening me.

I'm mad at him for coming here limping.

I'm mad at him for not kissing me.

It was our rule, whenever he's jealous he'd kiss me, and what happened now?

Jisoo has been friendly with him and this dumbass is acting like she's no one.

He didn't even greeted her. She was so eager to meet him and this was the result.

Now he's sitting between us like a wall to separate us. She was very silent after meeting him. How can she say something when my boyfriend was acting like a toddler, who was protecting his toys from other children.

Finally the movie come to an end.

"I didn't know both of you had another date today. Sorry for ruining your day. He should have remembered." Jisoo said, trying to smile but failing.

She said it because my dumbass boyfriend said, we had a date today and I might have forget about it, so he's stealing me away from her.

Stealing?

Like seriously.

"I'm the one who should say sorry. I'm sorry for not remembering my D-A-T-E!" Jungkook snort at my comment as I elbowed him on the stomach.

"Okay, I'll call you." her gaze shifted from me to Jungkook, "Maybe."

She didn't even hugged me before she left, just smiled and waved, but those smile didn't even reached her eyes.

"You know I'm done with your jealousy." I didn't trust myself to speak, so I kept my lips pressed together as I squeezed past him to get through the crowd.

I can hear him calling my name as I stormed off. I kept replaying what had just happened in my head and was furious again.

She's my friend. Why in the world he can't understand this simple thing.

My past was my past, it's a part of me, he should understand that.

I stomped my foot in frustration as I waits for him in the alley behind the mall. Seriously he's making me crazy.

"What the hell was that?" he asked grabing my hand and making me face him.

Seriously, he's asking me that?

I smacked his hand away, frustration bubbling up again.

"She's my fucking friend Jungkook."

"And your ex." God, this again.

I try not to roll my eyes.

"Kim Taehyung, you are mine, mine alone. If you can't understand what that means, I'm sorry I'm going to prove it to you." And the next thing I knew, he had slammed his lips to mine and nearly knocked all the wind out of my lungs. I hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of my lips and at my grand of access, delved inside my mouth and the world fell away.

It was slow and soft, with the same fiery passion. He was claiming me, in the ways that words would never be.

His thumb caressed my cheek as our breath mingled. He ran his fingers down to my spine, pulling me closer until there was no space left between us and I could feel the beating of his heart against his chest.

My arms reached up and tangled around his neck pulling him down slightly. I don't care where I'm or what's going around us. All that matter is our passion and the spark of love that existed between us. In that moment, in his love, I was a goner.

All too soon he pulled back and looked down at me. His dark eyes were fiercer than ever. I licked my lips, wanting to see if I can still taste him. I want more.

I want the look he's giving me right now. He's looking at me like I'm his everything.

He leaned down, and I think he's going to kiss me again. Instead he presses his lips against my neck. His warm breath brushes against me, and it's like he's breathing me in. He runs his nose along my collarbone, up to my ear. My eyes fall closed, wanting to only have his touch, to only feel him and nothing else around us.

What's he doing to me?

I wanted to stay mad at him, but I can't. I don't understand how someone can be consuming so quickly. But here he was, and I don't want to let it go. I want to grab ahold of it.

All the anger I had for him moments ago falls from me. I don't know why, but I don't want to hang on to the anger. I can't be mad at him.

Deep down I know his possessiveness is a part of him and I love all of him.

"You are mine Taehyung, and I will forever be yours." He says it so simply, as if I can have ownership over him.

"I will forever be yours." I stared back at his eyes which sparkled with a wave emotions similar to mine.

"I know." He smirked and I literally rolled my eyes, sinking to his hold.

Jisoo was my best friend and her friendship was important to me. I don't know when he's going to accept her, may be in the future. I want everyone, my family, my kookie, my friends, everyone to be together and happy without any conflicts.

But for now I just wants to forget everything, now all matter is him, my boyfriend, my Kookie.

___________