✨Chapter three✨

~ y/n pov ~

I'm on my way to school but somethings off, why isn't taehyung in the car with me and my driver?

Maybe he actually does like her. Well fuck! What am I supposed to do now.

" we're here " I hop out and immediately people run up to me to talk.

I need to find taehyung right now.

I rush inside and I see him like normal, reading a book.

" hey " I smile and he smiles back " are you and sana you know... a couple? " he asks out of nowhere as I open my locker " I haven't asked her and she hasn't asked me so no " he nods and looks at me with a nice smile " I hope you two get together, even though it's only been a day I can tell she likes you a lot " I Chuckle knowing that he's joking but then I look into his eyes and I can tell he's being totally honest, so he doesn't like her?

" thanks tae tae now let's go " we both lock arm and head off to our boring class.

Time skip ( after school )

On my way back I see taehyung walking with jungkook so I smile and give him a thumbs up.

I guess I'll walk alone.

As I'm about to walk again I have to tie my shoes so I bend down to tie them.

As I get back up I jump from shock to see sana standing there with a sweet smile that could melt me in any second.

" you looked dehydrated " she giggles adorably and hands me a strawberry milk " thanks it's like you can read my mind " I stab the straw through it and I drink it slowly.

" I'll walk you home " she says with a bright and confident smile plastered on her face " where did you get all this confidence from? " I ask and she smirks.

" well you see my nicknames sanake for a reason babygirl " she winks and pecks my cheek before skipping in front of me, okay wow I'm such a bottom now.

" ooo you're blushing " she teases and as I'm trying to speak two girls walk up to us and they push Sana to the ground.

" yah stay away from her you poor loser " they literally spit on her making me furious.

" hold my milk " I hand my milk to her and give her a reassuring smile before staring back at the mean bitches in front of me.

" YOU should stay away from me, both or you! I would never wanna be friends or anything more with bullies or mean people so please leave " I politely say but they don't budge.

" sana lemme help you " I grab her waist and I help her stand up.

" omo your legs cut up badly " I point to the open wound that's gushing blood " ahh it's fine " she looks in pain so I guess I gotta bring her to my place, luckily my parents aren't home until later.

" let's go " I hold her up as she limps from all the pain and blood coming from Her leg.

Time skip

We get to my house and I open the gates quickly.

I rush her inside and up stairs to the aid kit.