✨Chapter thirty two✨

~ sana pov ~

~ sana pov ~

I wake up right as cold air hits me and I realize that y/n isn't cuddling with me.

" babe " I whine with my eyes still closed and I hear someone walk into the room.

I open my ears and I see Nayeon.

" your girlfriends eating food so just give her a moment " Nayeon chuckles and leaves.

" babe " I groan louder and y/n stands in the door way while eating noddles.

" is something wrong? " she asks and I take a look at what she's wearing.

" you found my sweatpants? " I ask and she nods while looking at them.

" cute how you're wearing all my stuff " I smile and she walks back to the kitchen.

She comes back and damn her breathe is minty as hell.

" did you just brush your teeth? " I ask and she nods while smiling cutely " and I ate a few mints because Nayeon forced me too " she rolls her eyes and cuddles into me.

" you're like a teddy bear " she says and I hold her tightly.

" do we gotta get up? " I ask while whining.

" yeah I think we do " y/n giggles into me and I start to fall asleep again until y/n's phone starts ringing.

She immediately smiles as she answers the phone and we starts getting hyper.

Once she gets off the phone I tilt my head and she giggles.

" it was my sister " she smiles and I nod softly while looking at my phone.

" what should I wear when we go? " I ask y/n and she becomes confused.

Oh yeah she was drunk.

" you said I could come to meet your parents " I say with a bright smile but it starts to drop as I see her looking scared.

" I don't want her to hurt you! What if she remembers you! Oh no... no " she has tears slowly flowing out of her eyes and she starts to rock back and fourth so of course I grabs her and hold her tightly.

" I won't let her hurt me, but y/n? " I ask and she looks up at me with her cute puppy dog eyes making me literally melt inside.

I brush the hair out of her face and I speak.

" what do you mean remember me... you mean from the past? " I ask and she nods slowly making me nod also.