Healing

Deku Pov

The first day i woke up from my rest from fighting the Nomu I see a small tray of food next to me on a nightstand next to my hospital bed. One place I have been in a few to many times. I can still hear recovery girl yelling at me and All Might after I would be sent to her office for the 5th time that week. After a few hours I see Eri and Ochaco walk in. Eri sees me and smiles "Papa your awake!" she runs to the bed and tries to hug me. She runs up to the bed and says " Here me and Mama picked it just for you" with her huge smile still on her face. She lifts it and I see a small flower as green as my hair. "She insisted that we get something for you" Ochaco says. "Thanks Snow ball" i say as i rustle the top of Eri's head. She smiles while we hear a knock at the door. "Round face he up yet?" I hear as Kacchan bangs on the door. He opens to door with the rest of class behind him. Even Mr. Aizawa came with no sleeping bag in sight. He pushes to the front of the group to tell us all the news. "So I talked to the doctors and they say that since you are awake that you are able to leave. But no hero work and no quirk usage until fully healed. So no one try and provoke him. Got it?" He says as he points to every one as all the attention is put on Kacchan. "YAY Papa can come home!" Eri says in excitement. With this new knowledge i get up and try and grab my stuff to head home. 

Uraraka Pov

After we got home the first thing Eri did was ask Bakugo for food "Uncle Kacchan will you make chicken nuggets?" He looks down and says "Normal or dinosaurs?" "Dinosaurs!" she yells as they both head to the kitchen. I see Kaminari follow them mouthing "Yes" under his breath. I help Izuku up to his room and ask "where do you want your stuff?" He points to a corner in the room not touched in All Might merch. He looks up to me and asks "Ochaco I have a question." I turn around confused. "Sure Izuku whats up?" "So since i'm messed up it will be a lot harder to take care of Eri in here alone so if you would like you can move in here since your room dosen't have much in it." He asks staring at the floor. I dont know what to say just a few days ago we had our fist kiss and now we are pretty much living together not to mention we now are taking care of a kid. But he was right with him hurt he isnt fully able to take care of Eri. It was the best thing to do. "Ok ill do it."  "Really?" he asks. Why not we are already together whats the worst that can happen?"...