Eighteen

Jimin picked Jin up in his arms and brought him towards the bed, laying him down as he entered him again, thrusting slow into him.

Jin gripped the sheets as he was feeling very sensitive and suppressed his moans, not wanting to make any more noise than he had already had made.

"Let me hear you," Jimin said, bring his fingers to Jin's tender nipples and flicking them.

Jin let out soft whimpers and moaned out. It didn't take him long to cum again, and he clenched his hole around Jimin's cock, forcing him to cum too.

He was tired and the night had been a very long one.

Jimin smirked as he twitched inside of Jin, his cum spilling into him. He had undoubtedly enjoyed their night together. Jin was a lot more interesting than he had thought and he had skills, he wasn't aware of.

"Go clean up," Jimin instructed to Jin. But Jin ignored him and rolled onto his side, earning him a slap on his ass.

"What's wrong with you?! I'm tired we are done, can you go home now?"

Jimin raised his eyebrow at Jin and shook his head, "what gave you the idea I was going home?" He pushes Jin over onto the bed and got on next to him, pulling Jin's body into a spooning position as he hugged his arms around him.

"This was not apart of the agreement," Jin muttered, trying to turn and look at Jimin as he felt his member poking against his ass.

"I thought you said you were tired, where's all this energy coming from?" Jimin asked and moved one his hands to his cock, directing it towards Jin's hole as he lifts his leg.

Jin pulled his left forward away from Jimin. "No, no, I'm tired."

"Then go to sleep, or I can find ways to keep you awake," Jimin whispers towards Jin's ear as his finger rubs against his hole.

"In case you forgot I'm pregnant, I need rest. I am not sex-" Jin gasps out as Jimin pushes two fingers into him.

"If you keep talking, it's only going to make me believe you want me again."

Jin swallowed and closed his eyes. He cursed at how his hole was involuntarily pulsating around Jimin's fingers.

He felt his fingers press against his prostate, and a silent moan escapes his lips, but soon after, Jimin removed his fingers and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Go to bed; we will finish this tomorrow." He whispers in Jin's ear as he rests his head on Jin's shoulder and fell asleep.

Jin lay still for a while before falling asleep, not knowing what to think of his situation. This was the second time Jimin was sleeping in his bed. The second time he had cuddled him. It was also the second time he had slept in the bed with a man that wasn't his husband.

********

Jin woke up to the laughter of his daughter. He sat up on the bed, confused, the only time his daughter had a laugh like that was when her father was around.

Getting out of bed, he recalls everything that happened the night before, but to his surprise, the chair wasn't in front of his room door, and the clothes he had stripped out of were also gone.

Grabbing his robe, he wrapped it around him and pulled on a pair of shorts underneath. Then he hurried to the bathroom and cleaned up his face and teeth.

After he was done, he walked to where the laughter was coming from to find Hana sitting around the kitchen counter decorating a big pancake as Jimin flipped a pan tossing a pancake up in the air and catching it making his daughter laugh.

Jin hurries over to them. "What are you doing?"

"Appa, your friend is making me and Lily pancakes."

"Lily?" Jin's eyes went wide, and a little girl came running down the hallway into the kitchen.

"Found the bathroom, daddy. Thank you, Hana." Jin watched as the little girl climb up onto the stool and sat next to his daughter with a similar plate his daughter had, something he didn't notice before.

"Hi." The little peaked around and waved at Jin.

Jin was in too much of a shock to say anything.

"Jin, this is my daughter Lily. Lily, this is Jin, Hana's Appa. He was nice to allow you two to have a play date today."

"Nice to meet you, Jin. I like your home; it's small and not big, like mines. I don't like mine; I get lost sometimes." Lily told Jin with the sweetest smile he had ever seen.

"Nice to meet you too, sweetheart. Jimin, can we talk?" Jin motioned to Jimin, still not over what he had done.

Jimin gave a smile to the girls and turned off the stove following Jin to his room.

Once in the room, Jin closed the door and glared at Jimin. "What the hell do you think you are doing?"

"Preparing breakfast for our kids. I woke up, and you were sleeping your daughter was hungry, which shouldn't be the case, I mean how can you sleep in so late, it's not like you have nanny around here. Anyway, I decided to prepare her something to eat; you can thank me later. I don't usually cook unless it's for my daughter, which I decided since I'm going to cook for your kid might as well I have someone bring Lily over so they can eat together."

Jin was so furious with Jimin and his remarks, he walked towards him and poked at his chest, "don't you ever do something like that again! This is my home, my child, you are crossing the line Jimin, and if you do this again, this, whatever this has been is done!"

Jimin grabs Jin's hand and pushes him towards the door hitting his back against it. "Have you forgotten who you are dealing with? How dare you threaten me? Seokjin, I have been nice to you, exceptionally nice, don't fuck it up. You are pregnant, and I am sure you desire to have that baby alive."

Jin's eyes widen, "w-what's that supposed to mean?"

"Keep talking to me like you just did, and I'll show you. Now cut your shit and get out there and enjoy the breakfast I made for you and the girls. We have a long day planned. I don't do this often, so I would rather some appreciation instead of childish threats."

Jin looked at Jimin with his heart racing. "You are sick!"

"You should know you are my therapist."