Lockdown Love.... Swasan

hello everyone it been a long time I have been here . so how your lockdown period is going .

now coming to this story it is a random thought which came in this period .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here Swara is a final year student who live in Ooty but she is a college student who study study in Bangalore her father is an engineer and mumma housewife and her brother Ayush .

father and mother Shekhar and sumi broad minded parents give their student freedom to choose their future.

Sanskar lives in new York he work in a company since one year completed his studies there only. his father is an engineer and mother housewife. like to live in foreign but he is very sanskari boy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story starts with a beautiful place ooty there is one society which is very big society as we move further we see a girl sitting in room and using phone that time her mother call her shonaaaa

shona:- yes mumaa what happen ?

mumma :- what are doing ? as usual using phone do something productive yaar this time very precious learn something study something make anything but no this girl love only one thing stick to the phone and do nothing just switch from one app to another.

shona :- yaar maate why are you behind me I am studying about my work which I need to do after sometime when this lockdown will be over . and about other things I make something occasionally . I have come here before 1 week only remember . and other than this I have no work what should I do I have no friends here as we have shifted here when I was in college . tjat ayushii has friend should I go and play with them .

that ayush came and shout swara dare to change my name my name is ayush ohk. and about playing with us momma is not letting me go down to play then how will she let you go. ha bolo bolo bolooo na bol kyu nahi rahi ?

sumi :- Ayush I am not lttting you go down because you will remove your mask or you will shake hands with others. I don't want any of us to get ill. and your father is also not here.

swara :- mumma nothing will happen no one allowed to come in society things are coming are been clean building is sanitize regularly no worry just for extra safty ayush you wear your mask and don't touch anything if touch sanitize your hand. ok.

ayush :- ohk. plz let me go. you can send shona to keep check on me. like this she can make friends also many people of her age are there . they come to play.

shomi :- ohk . but remember what we have said ohk and swara will go with you.

swara :- mumma what wil I do there I don't know anyone .

somi :- go a know them. simple .

ayush is pleasing her to say yes.

swara : huuu. ohk. coming.

both go down ayush said to her go to park side I will there with cycle she said ok and move to that side. as she was moving suddenly someone came from front with so much speed she shrink and shout aaaaa and close her eyes she open her eyes listening laughing sound she see he one and only monster brother was there laughing at her.

swara : what the hell Ayushii?

Ayush:- hell nahi pyari bhen heaven .(its not hell loving sister its heaven.)

swara :- you want to kill a what tell me straight ?

ayush :- awwww how did you know I want to kill you . so sad you got to know as you know now you will ask why I want to kill you . right. (swara was fuming in anger ) simple as I will kill you the whole property will be mine and your dowry money will be saved . but I have one regret you know what wait let me only tell you I should have this work earlier more money would be saved.