| • chapter 6 • |

Dream sighed walking around he was currently in snowdin around a massive area that was surrounded by lots of trees, a forest. He didn't really pay attention to what au he is in and he can't really look at the codes of the au like ink and error to check what au he was in, so he had to keep his guard up, plus he can't afford to be seen by other monsters that aren't the sans and papyrus of the aus. It was a silent rule that was made for all the sanses and some of the papyrus's to follow, most of them did follow the rule and dream was no exception, though you may be wondering how he spreads positivy without allowing himself to be seen well like nightmare he can in a way expand on how much magic his aura releases which he uses though it tires him out faster it's the only thing he can really do enough about that though, the only one's who didn't really follow that rule was his brother and his gang not surprising really how would they spread negativity without been seeing.

Dream sighed a frown plastered on his skull replacing the smile that was usually was seen on his face, well when he wasn't alone anyways he wouldn't want to worry anyone would he? He only needs to make them Happy, not to make them worry about him. He's fine after all really.. he's fine ̶o̶̶h̶ ̶r̶̶e̶̶a̶̶l̶̶l̶̶y̶̶?̶̶w̶̶e̶̶'̶̶l̶̶l̶ ̶s̶̶e̶̶e̶ ̶a̶̶b̶̶o̶̶u̶̶t̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶a̶̶t̶.

Dream after awhile of walking finally snapped out of his thoughts looking around. He sighed as he looked around nervously if he was being honest this au made him feel nervous it could be one of the dangerous Au's.
But then again why did it have positivy surrounding it? Dream quickly shook his skull trying to not think about it. He didn't really want to stress himself with it, he's already bottling up as enough negativity as it is dream doesn't want to risk releasing all of it. He doesn't want to worry anyone.

" Would you're 'friends' really care though? There just like the rest using you for you're arua"
Dream flinched alitte in response not expecting to hear shattered in his head all of sudden. He bit his 'lip' not responding, great not only could shattered talk to him when he's unconscious he can now talk to him when he was conscious now too.

Before dream could actually response he felt a sudden jolt of pain in his soul. Dream sighed great he would never get a break could he? Of course not why would he?

Welp time to get getting going he supposed. Dream sighed softly focusing all his energy on the negativity energy and where it was located . A portal then opened in front of the guardian, dream summoned his staff quickly shifting it into his signature bow heading into the portal. He has to be careful this time sure nightmare spared him before but he can't be sure that he'll do it again. If it even was nightmare that is, sometimes negativity appeared just randomly around the Au's affecting them badly.

Sure for the most part it shouldn't effect the Au's as it's required for the balance, but sometimes it happened when dream wasn't spreading enough positivy same goes for nightmare expect negativity instead of positivy. Which it is a possibility as for the most part he's been fighting nightmare then anything as he kepts running into nightmare which results in a fight. It's what's keeping him busy for the most part so he doesn't really have a chance to do his job correctly.

_______

Dream didn't know what he was expecting when he entered the portal but he sure as hell didn't expect this. The whole area was just dull, the temperature was quite cold more than he usually was used to anyways. Dream frowned once again as he walked around looking to see if there was anyone around, it doesn't do even have to be a sans or a papyrus. Maybe this was a genocide run..?

Dream sighs if so were was the dust then...it was just like the inhabitants of the au just disappeared. Might as well get going he can't really do anything when there's no one around.

He'll might as well tell ink about this as well it's his job to make sure the Au's are in check, well sorta it's more like just making sure error doesn't destroy too many of them.

Dream inhaled and exhaled trying to get himself to relax it makes it easier when entering the doodle sphere as it's hard to get past the codes that keep it hidden, the reason behind that is kinda obvious ink wouldn't want people like error to get into the doodle sphere so ink mortified it's codes so only a few people could enter dream being one of them.

Dream then opened the portal leading to the doodle sphere well hopefully and walked though bracing himself just in case. The first thing the guardian saw when he entered was ink pacing around mumbling to himself, dream watched him not that surprised. Ink often did that when he was either thinking of a new idea for a au or when error destroyed a au thinking of other ways to stop him instead of fighting him head on like he usually does which dream's betting on the latter.

"Ink?" Dream said trying to get the others attention after watching him pace around for awhile. Ink flinched alitte in surprise and stopped in his tracks turning around to look at the smaller. "dream what do you need..? You don't usually come into the doodle sphere without a reason. " Ink asked after a moment of silence trying to ignore what just happened.

Dream blinked alitte not expecting him to talk all of a sudden trying to regain his compose "Well uh I was just going to get started on my daily route when I suddenly felt a large spike of negativity, so I went to where it was located thinking it was my brother or something but when I got there the au was just dull, no one was around not even dust showing that there at least someone was there before".

Ink frowned alitte in response nodding "thank you for telling me dream, I'm not sure what it exactly it is but I'll try to figure it out".

Dream hummed in response "well I'm leaving now see you back at the base later?". Ink nodded "yeah don't worry I made sure to write it down" . Dream exists the doodle sphere opening a portal to an underswap copy muttering a goodbye not expecting a reply.

_____

Dream sighed in relief as he went though the portal appearing in the snowdin of underswap, the au was peaceful like usual and monsters were going about there days, talking happily to each other, doing there jobs and ect .

Monsters didn't pay any attention to him much to dream's relief while sure he attually did enjoy talking to it's inhabitants here, he was just tired, tired of faking. Tired of faking his own happiness. He used to really enjoy talking to others but that was a year ago back when things weren't that hard. Back when the star sanses were closer then ever but lately the stars sanses have just been drifting apart, ink's always in the doodle sphere for the most part and blue's mostly in underswap now a day's and while sure they live together there still not really that close as they used to be. it also doesn't help that nightmare's more despiteful torwards him.

Dream quickly snapped himself out of his own thoughts. 'cut it out dream, this is what you get for failing as a brother and as a friend' dream thought to him scrowling but it quickly was replaced by a ̶f̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶ smile.

Dream then started heading to to muffet's might as well get a drink while he was here. He was just gonna wait in this au intill he was needed. It was one of the few places dream knew nightmare couldn't enter well not that he would want to anyways.

______________________________

This chapter was filler more then anything and some parts probably don't make any sense. Please tell what parts don't make sense and l'll fix it. I worked the whole night on this so I don't expect this to be good at all. Anyways here you go this chapter should be longer than the other chapter, kinda was a pain to come up with what to put in this but I managed anyways that's all bye.

< -nothingspecialhere-