Prologue + Chapter 1

Leo Valdez, the boy on fire; he has a hidden and mysterious past but has he told his friends the whole truth?

The son of Hepheastus, the only living fire user has just rerturned from Ogygia with his beautiful and immortal fiance: Calypso. Everyone is ecstatic they threw parties galore for him; every member of Camp Half Blood and Camp Jupiter was happy to see him, even the daughter of Aphrodite, Piper, who was determined to strangle him. With the engagement announced everyone was joyous and getting stuck into planning the wedding of the century. Everyone that was except Leo, he rarely told jokes or laughed all he ever did was smile a weak and pathetic smile. However, woth the wedding getting closer everyone was to busy too notice his od change in behavior.

Chapter 1
2 weeks before the wedding (Leo's PoV)

Yippee! Another day of sitting and planning. There is still loads to be done; Calypso has to go buy a dress apparently, she can't just make herself a beautiful designer dress and I need a tux (BLAH!). But this is so boring... I don't get it!

The only thing I do know is that Calypso is the love of my life, the only one for me, she is the better half of me. As long as I am with her, I will know that no matter what I will always be lov...
(Random thought)

I miss them, I miss mom, I even miss her...

(Authors note)
Hi, comment and like please. Tell us (me and AbsolutelyCrazy6) who you think her is.