Chapter 1

The boat ride was long and painful.
The creature had slashed a deep wound into my back just before we had gotten onto the boat.

I could feel that my leather jacket and shirt had been torn through which had left my flesh at easy access.

Hoseok gently put one arm around my waist and the other around my shoulder for support as he got me to my feet again reach my back,
He then led me into the cabin area where we were alone.

I hissed in pain as he helped take my jacket, then my shirt off. He got the medical supplies and got to work.
I would've done it myself but number one, I can't exactly and number two I was in too much pain.

One hand dabbed away the blood that was trickling down my bare back while his other hand was gently caressing the skin on my shoulder to try and comfort me.

It kind of worked.

His touch made me feel safe.

I hadn't felt safe in a while.

The alcohol stung badly, causing me to whimper slightly.
Without any warning, hoseok started to place small kisses on my shoulders and at the top of my back as he put some dressings on my wounds.

I would be lying if I said that that didn't help.

He then wrapped a bandage around my torso for more protection.

HS: "let's find you some more clothes, yeah?" he said, giving me a warm smile and handed me his leather jacket.

As we went back up to the main deck we saw Jimin, lovingly stroking the controls of the boat.
"he has a thing for machines" says yoongi looking Jimin up and down with judgement written all over his face.
I let out a small giggle which causes yoongi to smile.
Yg: "you're gonna be fine y/n"

Namjoon, Jungkook and Jin came back up from the neck too, looking sweaty and tired.

Nj: "man there's a lot of dead bodies down there"
Sj: "should we throw them overboard oooor?"

I look around for Taehyung but he's no where to be seen.
And neither is tannie...