Chapter 9

I could feel hoseok tense up, but I didn't think too much of it. He was probably still a little bit anxious from what had just happened back at shore.

Little did I know, that seonghwa, was staring at us, smirking slightly.

However, hoseok could sense something dark behind this smirk. Like seonghwa was trying to say something cocky.

Once everyone had got some form of food and drink, we all sat down and continued our small, individual conversations.

These small conversations soon turned into one big one.

Namjoon and the other six boys started to tell the others their backstories and their memories from when life was safe and normal. This was then followed through with hongjoong and his seven friends.

However, yeonjun and the other four boys had gone quiet. Their faces were sad, they looked homesick and tired... Extremely tired.

I gently nudged San, who was sitting next to me,
Y/n: "how much sleep have they gotten?"
I asked whilst discreetly gesturing towards the five of them.

SN: "not a lot, none of us really have slept to be honest"

I nodded and slowly got up, quietly creeping away from the group so as not to draw attention to myself.

I knew there were some blankets and pillows somewhere...

It was pitch black inside the cabins as none of the lights were working, so I just had to work with my memory and feeling around for them.

Aha found them!

I picked up as many as I could, before turning around to make my way back to the group.

Suddenly, without any warning, a dark figure appears in front of me.

???: "I knew it"...