Chapter 7

Y/n: "you."

I narrowed my eyes at the sight of the smirking man, standing before me.

Y/n: "Kim Hongjoong."

He chuckled at the sight of my gradually building anger.

He had the rest of his crew behind him, smirks also plastered on their faces.

Kim Hongjoong, Park Seongwha, Jeong Yunho, Kang Yeosang, Choi San, Song Mingi, Jung Wooyoung and Choi Jungho.

The group of men that would always steal from me and leave me for dead.

I could feel hoseoks hands put more pressure on my hips to stop me from launching myself and ripping Hongjoong to shreds.

HJ: "looks like you found and threatened our accomplices"

YG: "you kids are working... For them?"

The younger boys nodded their heads confidently, as if they were proud to be working with such hostile and malevolent people.

I couldn't think straight.

So many fucking times.
They left me for dead so many fucking times.
They kept taking everything from me.
My guns, ammunition, food, water... Even my last photo of my family.

I could feel my anger boiling over which probably caused me to snatch up the nearest gun which happened to be out of jungkooks hand.

I aimed the gun straight at his chest.
Y/n: "give me one good reason as to why I shouldn't shoot you all dead right here and right now."

Their facial expressions changed almost instantly.

WY: "because we need help."

I moved my gun so that it would aim at Wooyoung, his hands were already behind his head.
In fact the whole of Hongjoongs group had their hands behind their heads, surrendering.

NJ: "and why would we help you?"

Namjoons voice was cold but curious, his hand was also placed on my shoulder, calming me down slightly.

SW: "We know a way to kill off all the creatures so that humanity can build its way up again... We need a lot of help... And well... We're the only survivers left in Korea as far as we know so It would make sense for us to team up-"

I scoff at the word team.

SW:" no seriously, if we all teamed up, put our resources, weapons and skills together, got a boat or plane or some type of vehicle that could get us all the way to *insert specific state in America cause I am not about to say a state and get it wrong because I dropped out of geography*.

SJ: "Why. What's over there that could possibly help u-"

*CRASH*

The loud and sudden noise scared all of us.

However it went silent after.
Deadly silent.

Nobody dared to breathe.

Without any warning, a loud, blood curdling screech sounded out from nearby.

One of the creatures had gotten in.