one.zero five

SEASON ONE | EPISODE FOUR - EPISODE FIVE

"mr schue said you joined the glee club, with your friends quinn, brittany and santana," miss pilsbury said. delilah furrowed her eyebrows at miss pilsbury calling santana a friend, she was her best friend actually. "he said that you dance there, have you ever thought about singing," the teacher asked and delilah shook her head. she was having an especially bad day, anxiety and thoughts raced through her head. she knew most of them were irrational, but in the moment as they crowded her head it was difficult to remember that. today, talking was the last thing on her mind, she didn't want to be judge for what she was saying.

"well, you don't have to sing, how was your morning?" miss pilsbury asked and she just shrugged. "do you think you could answer and of my questions with words today?" the teacher asked and delilah just simply stared at the teacher, wanting nothing but to be in santana's arms and out of school. she did not want to be here.

the two sat with the very one sided conversation for a long time until miss pilsbury finally let the girl leave, as she walks out into the corridor, seeing a very distressed quinn. she taps her shoulder as the older blonde embraces her into an extremely tight hug. "i told him," she says. she didn't have to say anything more, delilah knew what she ment and quinn knew that all she needed was her best friend.

"the cheerios, my parents, my reputation it's all going to be gone," she sobbed, as they were now in a quiter place, mr schue's spanish room. "my relationship," she sobbed. delilah looked as if to ask what finn said, quinn knew what the girl ment and also realised she was having 'one of those days' due to her not saying a word, despite only the blonde duo being around. "it's not, it's puck, it's not finn," she stuttered.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

after the incident, quinn was driving the girl home as their families where having dinner together and terri, mr schuester's crazy wife, banged on the window, scaring lilah in the process. "you scared her!" quinn snapped. "how many weeks are you? from the looks of you, i'd say no more than five or six," she said, how did this lady know about quinn. "i-" quinn stammered.

"i assume you haven't told your parents yet. i mean, how could you? after daddy bought you this car so you could drive him to the chastity ball, you can't raise this baby, quinn," she stated as if it was an obvious fact. quinn, evidently startled, asked the lady who she was.

"i'm just somebody who wants to help," she said, delilah picked up on her psycho behavior and nudged quinn's knee, implying that she needed to get rid of her. "i don't need your help! get the hell out of my car!" she shouted and the lady began searching through her purse. "take these three times a day or your baby will be ugly," she said and quinn looked scared, but mostly confused."i don't understand, what do you want from me?"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

delilah sat in santana's arms as the glee club were in one of their weekly meetings - after rachel quit to be apart of some school play. delilah wasn't really listening, still second guessing her every move. the cheerios had picked up of this - becoming extra protective of the girl knowing that she wouldn't stand her ground. she fiddled with santana's ring that she got her for her birthday, mesmerized by the small diamonds scattered around the silver. her attention was drawn to quinn running out of the room, looking slightly pale.