10

- Giovanni -

"Let me introduce myself~ I'm all smiles.." She smiled sweetly at her fans and waved as she walked out from the backstage.

Olympia Gail Castro. Think you were smart eh?

"Pessimistic.. So realistic. You get the picture. I met you now my world is SO much bigger~ SING WITH ME EVERYBODY!!" She smiled.

"Upside down.. Off the ground its what you do oh.." Her fans sang with her.

"When you touch me from the very first time.. I'm so lucky to say that your mi-i-i-ine.. I still get those stupid butterflies." I admit she has a great voice. She really is amazing..

"But it's just what you do.. I'm loving everything you do.. Everything you dooo~ Eeeeverythiing you dooooo!! Oh woah ooh.. Oh oh oh oh oh oh.. I'm Loving everything that yooou dooo! I'm so inlove with everything you do.."

"Do do do do do do do do do.. Do do do do do do do do do.. Do do do do do do do do do do do.." She smiled sweetly as her fans scream.

Then the video ended.

Yes. I was once a fan of hers.

But then, Rumors started. I got grossed out of her then i stopped liking her.

Truth is.. We were once classmates..

Yes. She never noticed me. She was the type to just sit down on the corner of the room and watch everybody do their own business.

"Smart" Olympia Gail Castro.. You didn't remember me dont you?

Well well well..

I'll make your "stay" here nice..