22

- Olympia -

"I'm Agent White Fox." The girl who called me earlier said. She has a fair complexion. Pero i admit, Mas maputi pa ako sa kanya >:D She has long straight black hair and Standing 5'3. She's A bit shorter than me.. I'm 5'6.

And she has gorgeous eyes and thin lips.

"Agent Feramina here!" Another girl introduced herself. She's taller than me. Wow. Almost all agents here with me are Handsome and Gorgeous! Talbog beauty ko!

"Agent Claude!" A tall tan guy said while he raised his hand in the air, smiling.

"Agent Claudine!" A girl said. She looks like Agent Claude. Maybe they're twins..

"Agent Black!" A girl said.

"Agent Smoke here!" A girl said.

And then the introducing goes on.

A boy with a black hoodie caught my attention. I'm so curious! What does he even look like?

"What about that guy?" I asked pointing that guy.

"Oh.. That's Agent Skarmony." Agent White Fox said. "Yo! Agent Skar! Take off that hoodie!"

(Hahaha! Walang maiisip si otor na magandang pangalan para sa kanya! Mehehe! Pokemon nalang muna XD)

He took off his hoodie and..

What the fvck?

"KAIZER?!/OLYMPIA?!" We both chorused.

"What the fvck?!/What the hell?!" We chorused again.

"STOP COPYING ME!/STOP COPYING ME!"

"UURGH! YOU ASSHOLE!" I said.

"What the? Whats with the commotion?" Agent Feramina said.

"NOTHING, AGENT FERAMINA. LET'S GO GUYS! LETS LEAVE THAT ASSHOLE ALONE!" I yelled and padabog na lumabas sa shop.

"You cant leave me here! I'm one of the Top 20 Agents!" He snapped.

"I DONT CARE." I snapped back.

"Do you even want Director to fire you?!" He yelled. I stopped for a moment.

...

...

...

"Fine! Get all your asses to Brgy. Krookroo, Wateber Street, Taytay!" I said while hopping in my TRON Lambo.

"How about me?!" Kaizer said.

"You can walk all the way there, You Fvcker." Cold kong sabi.

"I dont have a car! Akala ko get together lang to! Can i hop in?" He said while walking towards me.

"No. Dies ist meine wassermelone. MEINE." I looked at him dead in the eye, started the engine and drifted off.