Prologue: coming home

A/n: hey guys here is the prologue of this story sorry for not updating it but here it is so hope you guys enjoy

3rd pov

it was another normal day on earth people living their lives how ever they want especially a family of three a mother, father and their only son. the boy is named Y/n L/n he was in the back seat of the car while his parents were in the front they were heading to a amusement park for some family bonding. as they were driving for young Y/n the scene quickly changes of the car that he was in was badly wrecked with fire coming from the engine Y/n gets scared at what was happening.

Y/n: mommy! Daddy!

the boy see his parents in the front seat both dead as Y/n then finds himself in his much older look around the age of eighteen as he struggles to get free.

Y/n: dammit I got to get free somebody! anybody! help me! MOM! DAD!

*screech*

as Y/n heard this sound he sees the fire being put out by a large gust of wind then a light appeared as he then sees a large shadow figure forming a giant bug like creature coming towards him. Y/n would be afraid of this giant apparition but he can't help but feel safe being around the shadow figure as the shadow was getting closer Y/n passes out then....

Y/n's pov

Y/n: *gasps*

I shot up from my bed in cold sweat I get up and dressed myself to go on a walk to cool my head and think. once I left my room I head to a large window looking out through the layout of space taking in the view.

????: another dream again?

I look to see the one person who has made some visits with the one person I look up too as a brother.

Y/n: Metphies good day and yes it's the same dream again.

Metphies: that's got to be at least the tenth one this month. are you sure your feeling alright.

Y/n: yeah I'm fine physically and mentally since what happen to the elders even my brother Haruo's grand father was on that ship.

Metphies: I've heard but answer me this why do you call former Captain Sakaki your brother when you two aren't related?

Y/n: well true we're not related by blood. but we have a brotherly bond you see when I was a kid and was saved from the crash that killed my parents Haruo's family took me in and helped me move on from the event.

Metphies: I see...I think it's safely to say that since the event involving the elders ship blowing up upon entering the planet's atmosphere. it may brought up some emotional pain from your past of the crash.

Y/n: I guess that could be it. so going to that council meeting?

Metphies: of course after the meeting I'll let you know how it goes.