Chapter 4 [-] A Return of a Disaster

(Gold Freddy's PoV)

        Lifeless, Soulless, and Empty, Everything is different to me, I must get that Girl, Not just for her Soul I wanted, but her Soul is Pure. She must be stop and conquer, she will fear me. "Not Just you Gold" a figure appeared, He was in Purple, Purple Coat, Dark purple hat, and his face all covered. "You have others still out there hiding from the Humans, like me. The Company is a Life for me, but you can't just claim her you must conquer the others hoping for her soul with yours." He was acting weird. "I took out a Base full of men and not one of them can't kill me." I just growl at him. "Ha, Golden don't forget that I was the one that created you in the first place. I killed your Friends Fred, Brian, Christa, and Frank. And you Gordon are something special, having the one I kill help you life with them in that suit."  The Man Vanishes into nothing.

        (Puppet's PoV)

        I float with my head tall up trying to get that girl, I must give Life. "Hey Kid." The sound of the man in the bushes. But it wasn't just a Man it that same man... I Must attack! I charge at him. "Whoa, hold on for a Second Martin" How.. Did he know my name. "You got a someone wanting that Girl in the Bed there." He points to the Girl by the name of Emma. "Who is that someone.." he just grins "Golden Freddy" I just blank out to remember that Yellow Bear. He always get to kill his target before me, that blasted Bear won't get mine. "Enjoy yourselves.." He slowly leaves the bushes and out of the streets. "I have to get this girl without getting in.."

        (3rd PoV)

        Across town, in the Town Dump lays inside these mountains of Scrap lay a Faceless Bonnie, a Broken Down Freddy, and a Beak broken Chica. They say in the ground till one of them turned on, Bonnie. He slowly digs out of the Mountain of Trash. Facing the world of this place. He dragged Freddy, then Chica out of the mountain, They we're still off from before. Then with him looking out in the ground, he found a Face almost crushed by the floor, A Fox head. Foxy the Pirate, he was crushed in the last time they turned on, Bonnie dragging Foxy to were Freddy and Chica were and let Foxy sit the stand next to Freddy and froze and turned off. A Flash of light hits them as two men look at them. "What are those.?" a man in a Suit asked, "Uh.. I think its best not to take those.." the man in the Orange hat said, "They will be fixed and programmed to become better things before they reached this place, I'll take all four of them." the man in the Orange hat reply "We'll I hope you had a good one." he was pay with cash as he walks away from them, then Bonnie with his eyes turning on he stares at the man in the suit bringing a Truck, This will be there Lucky Break.