Chapter 2

I scooted out the booth with him and his arm around me. We walked back to the room we were in before. I and Ryan made eye contact and she furrowed her eyes at me. The dude she was with from earlier took her with us.

Once outside he played himself away from me. He nodded at me and said "The trunk."

I popped up open and w scattered around the back looking at the contents. Ryan laced her arm with me. I could feel her squeezing my arm a bit. I knew she was nervous she hated drugs. Her father was an addict and he used to beat her mother. I looked her in the eyes and pressed my lips into a line.

I don't know what was gonna happen but it didn't feel good. The guy I had called an extra guy over he smiled as he opened the bags to see pounds of weed, cocaine, and pills.

"Open it." He ordered me and I walked up and took the key slicing the cocaine bag open a bit.

The extra guy stuck his finger in it and sampled it. He was cool for a few seconds and then he started bleeding from his eyes, ears, and his nose.

"Oh shit," I said and next thing I know guns are being drawn.

The guy who led me outside and his friend who came with Ryan shot the man who brought the drugs. I and Ryan ducked trying to go behind the car but got stopped by the one who bought me.

"Y'all ain't going nowhere." He tossed me and gun sadly I caught it.

My eyes went wide.

"Help of imma kill you too." He said in a low tone and I bit my lip.

"No!" Ryan exclaimed as I whipped around and raised the gun.

I started shooting against the guys as they were starting to come in heavy from the other guys.

"We gotta get outta here!" Ryan screamed and I ducked behind the car.

"Get in the car!" The other guy who came out with Ry.

I whipped my head around as they filed in the car. Ryan hopped in the driver's seat and pulled the seatback. My guy hopped in and I sighed I hopped in on top of him as he closed the door. Just as we sped off they shot the back window out.

"Shoot with me." He said in my ear and I had no choice but to listen.

I glanced back and squinted as I shot back at loads of black trucks following us.

"Shit they came heavy." I stopped shooting and he handed me another clip.

I loaded it and starting shooting again as Ryan hit a hard left. I fell back and the guy caught me before I hit the door.

"Ryan!" I exclaimed and she rolled her eyes.

"Sorry!" She screamed I can tell she was panicked I felt sorry immediately.

I groaned as we got onto the interstate.

"Push it. We can lose em! Our crew is on the way no need to shoot anymore." The guy in the back said.

"Where am I going?" Ryan asked and I settled back into my seat well on this guy.

"Anywhere." My guy said and I handed him his gun back.

"Keep it." I went to say something but thought against it.

I looked out the window as time passed. How the hell did we get into this shit. Oh, wait my dumb ass. I rolled my eyes. Although if I never picked up that gun I'd be dead. That doesn't make up for my actions but it has to make up for something.

I snapped out my thoughts when the street started looking familiar. I snapped my eyes back to Ryan.

"Ryan why the fuck did you bring us to our house!" I screamed and she bought the car to a screeching halt.