C H A P T E R 24

"Sorry to ruin the party"

Jisoo jumped down landing on her feet.

"W-who are you?!"

"A pretty girl"

"Don't move! Or I'll shoot!"

2 young men holding a gun they got into a rich party and wanted to steal their money and the people's jewelry.

"Does it even have ammo?"

"Y-yes!"

The left young man shot into the ceiling making the crowd scream.

"Stop!! Don't move!! Or I'll shoot at one of you!!"

Jisoo sighed you could see them trembling. Jisoo quickly took both of their guns and crushed both of the guns with her hands.

The boys immediately punched Jisoo but she caught their wrists. Dragging them out of the mansion. Jisoo kicked the door open police was already waiting.

One of the police man gave Jisoo a handcuff. Jisoo handcuffed them together.

"Next time find a part time job" Jisoo said while patting one of the young man's head

"Yes Ma'am"

Jisoo looked at the police man that was about to put them into the car. "5 days in jail" The police man nodded.

People came and thanked Jisoo and Jisoo said it was nothing. A loud noise came it was Jisoo's motorcycle. Jisoo got on and waved a goodbye.

•••

"I need a shower" Jisoo mumbled taking off her armor.

Jisoo's eyes won't change back into normal color so she wears a eye patch on her red eye while she sees through her blue eye.

Jisoo ran upstairs and ran into her room. When Jisoo opened her room door she noticed something different. Walking to her bed she saw Jennie sitting there her legs crossed.
Jisoo noticed her room seems empty.

"Oh your back"

"Umm yeah"

Jisoo walked to her bathroom and saw her toothbrush and toothpaste are gone. Jisoo opened her cabin nothing was there.

"Jennie what the fuck is happening?"

"You moving into my room"

"What?! I didn't agree"

"I didn't give you a choice"

Jisoo ran to her closet nothing no clothes no nothing.

"Your stuff is in my room already"

Jennie left like that. Jisoo thought about it, it means that she have to sleep with Jennie, Jisoo sallowed.

•••

"Jennie! You didn't give me my towel!"

"Oh I threw away your towel!"

"What?!"

"I threw away your towel!"

"Why?!"

"Because it was old!"

"Then what do I use?!"

"Mine!"

"No!"

"Then I don't know!!"

"Can you get me a new one?!"

"No!"

Jisoo groaned. Jisoo ended up using Jennie's towel. Jisoo exited out of the bathroom going to the closet.