Chapter twenty one

"Let's go!" Daniel yelled as he pulled me into a hug. "You guys cheated!" Zach yelled as he walked away from the foosball table. You pull away from the hug and lock eyes with Daniel. You clear your throat and look away from him. "Nice job." Daniel mumbled as he smiled at you. "Thanks. We make a great team." You say as you look over at Corbyn and Jonah. "Wanna play Mario kart?" Daniel asks you as he smiles at you. "If you enjoy losing than yeah." You say with a smirk. Daniel puts a heart over his chest and pretends to be hurt. "You wish you could beat me." He says as he grabs your hand and leads you to the tv.

He puts Mario kart in and hands you the remote. "Ready?" Daniel asked you. You nod and the race starts. "Daniel!" You scream as he hits you with a red shell. "I'm sorry." He says as he passes you and takes 1st place. You speed up and try and beat him but he passes the finish line first. "I hate you." You mumble as he stares at you. "I'm sorry." He whispers as he hugs you. "Next round." You say as you shove him away.

Daniel was beating you for 1st place and he was pretty far ahead. A blue shell past by you causing you to laugh. "No!" Daniel yells as the blue shell hits him. You pass by him and take 1st place and win the race. "That's so annoying!" He yelled as he fake pouted. "This game is running our friendship." You say as you laugh. "No it's not." Daniel says as he tackles you on the couch. "Get off of me!" You yell as you shove him off of you. "No." He says as he wraps his arms around you and cuddles you.

"I can't breathe!" You yell as he shakes his head. "I'm comfy." He says as he pulls you closer to him. You felt your cheeks flush red as you feel Daniels body against yours. "Corbyn!" You yell. "What?" He asks from across the room. "Get Daniel off of me!" You yell as Daniel laughs. Daniel pulls himself off of you as he smiles. "Just making sure our friendship wasn't ruined." He says with a grin.
______________________________
I want Daniel to hug me 😂