XXI

"BRO, STOP CHEATING!" Frances shouted as she pressed her controller buttons even more angrily as she stood at her knees trying to make her character do a special combo even if she was just hitting them randomly, while Georges continued seated at the couch smiling as he was so close to victory.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, YES! HA! K.O.! I WOOON!" He cheered and stood up in a jump as Frances groaned, "Wanna go again?" He asked while laughing at the sight of his friend's reaction.

"Of course you dumbass," She grumbled pressing the buttons to start a new fight as Georges laughed. The doorbell rang and they looked at each other before Frances went to answer it, "Oh, sup, Pip! We-"

"What the actual hell, Frances?!" He said walking inside the house as Frances took as step back to not be shoved aside and he angrily looked at her.

"I guess I am the one to ask that?! What did I do?!" She asked back, Georges standing up from his seat, feeling all that yelling wouldn't end in a good way.

"God, you're really going to pretend you did nothing?" Philip spits back and Theodosia tugged his arm to pull him back.

"Philip," She reprimanded him.

"Yes, I am, because I did nothing!" Frances shouted back, Georges standing beside her, trying to understand was what happening.

"Fran, we received a text from you," Theo carefully said, "And it, ha, surely was a joke, right?"

"What joke?"

"You said you are in love with me!" Philip said.

"WHAT?!" Georges and Frances shouted and then looked at each other. Georges was the only one who knew about her secret crush on Philip but she was sure neither of them sent that message, "NO, I DIDN'T!"

"Come on, it was you who sent those pictures too, wasn't it?" Philip said sure it was it. He and Theo were cuddling and watching a movie at his room when he got the message, but they decided to ignore it, imagining it would be simply Frances trying to prank on them. Soon one message after the other started to be sent about how she felt about him, getting deeper and deeper, and that really got him pissed, especially after the argument he had with Theo about the pictures.

"What are you even talking about?! What pictures?! I sent you no messages today!"

"These pictures" He sharply said taking Theodosia's phone and opening the pictures from earlier and showing Frances, her mouth hanging open before she snapped the phone from his hand to look closer. She looked frightened at Georges as she turned the phone at him.

"W-Who sent you those?! I-It is not real!" She stammered trying to understand what was going on.

"Then go take your phone" Philip challenged her and she narrowed her eyes, irritated at the whole situation, as she walked back into the living room but couldn't find the device.

"It isn't here." She sharply announced and Philip snorted, "I'm serious," She said walking back at them and climbing a couple of steps of the staircase "It must be in my room I'll go-"

"Uhm, what's going on here?" Stephan asked walking down the stairs and Frances huffed as she retreated so her brother would come down first.

"Nothing of your business, now care to walk a bit faster?" She sharply said crossing her arms.

"Hey, why all the hostility, sis?" Stephan said containing a smirk as he lifts his arms in surrender.

"Can you just-" She interrupted her own sentence as she looked back at her brother and her angry frown was quickly replaced by a concerned look and whispered in fear of the answer, "Stephan... What are these?"