Chapter 3: Parents Day is Coming.

Y/N P.O.V.

Well... Sammy met Yang...

She likes my sister. She doesn't like her jokes.

We agreed to watch the initiation in case it went to hell. They all had it under control.

We had managed to settle a little spat with Ruby and Weiss. I pity her, knowing that she has THAT stuck-up on her team.

Well, former stuck-up anyway. She seems a lot more mature now that she's learned a lesson in humility. They made up fast. She even made Ruby some coffee.

All in all, it was an interesting three months.

We're currently in the Forever Fall Forest. We were supposed to be collecting sap when 3/4 of team CRDL ran off screaming 'Ursa'. Sammy and I had run towards the place where they had run from, and saw Jaune and Cardin fending for themselves against an Ursa Major. She's about to join the fight before I hold her back.

(Samantha) - What are you doing?!

(Y/N) - Shhh... He's winning.

What's Pyrrha, Ruby, and Weiss doing on the other side of the battlefield?

He's about to cut the head off, but the paw that's going to hit him will kill off the rest of his aura. His shield is surrounded with a black glow, and raised to block it. Pyrrha's hand has the same glow. Interesting. That's how she does it.

(Y/N) - C'mon. We've seen enough.

(Samantha) - Okay...? What did we see?

(Y/N) - That Jaune actually has a pair, and how Pyrrha's semblance works.

(Samantha) - Explain.

(Y/N) - Jaune's shield adopted a black glow before being raised to block the Ursa's paw. Pyrrha's hand had the same glow.

(Samantha) - I see... so, some form of magnetism?

(Y/N) - I'd suspect so. It would make sense.

We both make our way back to Beacon with the others. When we land, Samantha stops me for a moment.

(Samantha) - Hey, um... Y/N?

(Y/N) - Yeah?

(Samantha) - How long have we been dating?

(Y/N) - Well... we met during our third year in junior high, we're in our second at beacon, so I'd say Three and a half years.

(Samantha) - Parents Day is tomorrow, right?

(Y/N) - Oh, god, don't remind me... I love my family and all, but they can be a bit much. Why? What's up?

(Samantha) - My family wants to meet you.

(Y/N) - ...Okay. Sure, why not?

(Samantha) - My parents are probably going to try and break into your head, make you think you're not good enough for me.

(Y/N) - Honeybunch, I KNOW I'm not good enough for you. You just keep me around for reasons unknown to me.

(Samantha) - 'Cause you ARE good enough for me, and I don't care what my parents think about you. I wouldn't trade you for anyone else.

(Y/N) - ...Thank you. I really appreciate that.

(Samantha) - Can we both agree that tomorrow might be semi-hellish?

(Y/N) - Yeah.

Well, her parents want to meet me. Mine want to meet her.

Eh. I suppose it all evens out in the end. If one doesn't approve of the other, chances are we still see each other behind their backs.

Still... what the hell's gonna happen tomorrow...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

539 words. Not bad. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and have a wonderful (time of day)! I'll be doing some hard work on my R+VxDarkJedi story for the time being so please stay tuned for that!

Adagium Subjugate, OUT!