"sorry about that"

I don't plan showing my face sooo...

Your p.o.v

I had just come home John was still at work and you felt the need to shower, you felt gross and sweaty from working all day and stunk like smoke. Where you worked there were a lot of smokers you hated smoking, you only did it once or twice in your life time, but never actually did. John would be home in 20 minutes so you thought you'd take a quick shower and wait for him as you went into the bathroom you stripped of your clothes and stepped into the shower it was nice having the hot water run down your body and you felt cleaner you didn't realize you had stayed in there for an hour and John already came home minutes ago. You turned off the water and dried off. You sat on the edge of the bath tub drying your legs and such. You realized you forgot to bring clothes in the bathroom. "Hey John!" You yelled. He came in not realizing you were naked "Yea sweethe-.." he stared at you blushing and wide eyed. Then he smirked pervirtily. You blushed hard and pushed him out "Get out. And get me clothes you pervert." And slammed the door in his face. He wined, "Babe" "John please get me clothes" "Fine, only if I can shower with you next time" "JOHN!" you yelled embarrased "Haha I'm just messing with you. You heard him walking away. After a minute he knocked on the door to hand you the clothes you gladly took them and shut the door quickly. After changing you walked into your guys shared bedroom he was sitting on his bed shirtless and with shorts on, you blushed and stared at his abs. He turned and smirked, "like what you see?" You shook your head and said, "no" you layed down next to him "Sorry about that" as he spooned you "it's fine just dont be like that." "Like what" he asked "you know.. nevermind just go to bed." And you two passed out.

The end...