Secret Crush

I cannot stop laughing at this meme🤣🤣 sry if its short.

You were a detective you helped solve cases with your partner blacksad he was a cat and you were a (insert animal kind) you guys got along really well, and he was even kind enough to bye you two drinks. Ever since you met him you had a mayjor crush on him, right now you were in his car, he was driving to Bobby Yales house because he was one of the suspects once you got there you both stepped out of the car and went up to the apartment complex.

Your p.o.v
I was sweating I was next to John Blacksad in his car my heart was pounding, I had a light tinted of red on my cheeks thinking of him. "You okay (y/n), you look sick" I didn't answer only focusing thinking about him, "Hey (y/n) I'm talking to you." He said a bit more louder cutting you out of your trance. "Oh yea I'm fine, thanks." You said smiling trying to hide your blush. "Are you sure your forehead is pretty hot." Feeling my forehead his eyes still on the road, "No I'm fine." "Okay" he replied. Once we got there we stepped out of his car and went insude the apartment looking for the room number bobby yale should be in. You guys found the number, he knocked on the door and one of bobby yales family members opened the door.
(I'm to lazy to finish what happens in the room😬)
No ones p.o.v
After finding bobby yale in the room we took him to the hospital. You walked up to him "What a day." You sighed "Yea." "Um hey John I need to tell you something." He looked down at you as you lowered your head. "What is it?" He asked "I need to tell you in private." You grabbed his hand and pulled him into an empty hospital room and shut the door behind you. "So what did you need to tell me?" "I um I like you, not as a friend but more I .. love you." You spat. You looked up to see him shocked "I-Its okay if you don't like me I get it." You said lowely waiting for his answer. "I love you too." You looked at him surprised "You do?" You brightened up, he pulled you by your waist closer to him and kissed you roughly closing eyes. Your eyes widen, but soon close, his hands trail down to your waist, then he picked you up by your thighs, he set you on the bed you blush furiously, pushed you back and pinned you down with a smirk on his face.
Im gonna stop it there you can make up the rest😅