A Good Night

I tossed around my bed looking for that specific position that lets me fall asleep. It seemed that it was difficult to find this position easily. I've been tossing and turning around my bed for almost the whole night. All I wanted was a good night's rest, was it too much to ask for?

I've tried many ways to fall asleep faster and none of them worked to my satisfaction. I tried taking a warm bath; maybe it was my tensed muscles that kept me from falling asleep. Wrong. It only made me hotter and sweaty. Or maybe it was hot temperature in my room. Yeah, it could be. Wrong! I tried opening my window but before I opened, I realized I can't because I lived, out of all places, near the forest where all the creepy crawlies can come in and infest my room faster than I could kill them.

I even tried drinking warm milk, cause I heard it can help me fall asleep, but the chance of me falling asleep was foiled because I forgot I was lactose intolerant. Ugh! I need to fall asleep right now! I have a big day tomorrow and I can not afford to be tired and restless. No, not on the day of my piano recital, where all of the potential people who could put me on one of the music schools I wanted. So please, I pray to the Sandman and whatever deities that could put me to sleep, please I beg of you.

I glanced at the clock to see how long I have been monologuing about not getting a nice sleep. 2:15 am, that was the clock said, basically I have 6 and a half hours more before I should get up. Why can't I sleep?!? Was it that I forgot something? Was it the nap I took before dinner? What is it then?

Before I lose my mind, I heard a knock on my window. The knocking sound made me fall off my bed and hid under it. I tried to check what the sound, there I saw a human figure. The figure was trying to open my window, try all he want, he can't do it, the window is locked. I left my hiding place and I grabbed my hotdog throw pillow as my choice of weapon. It was a bad choice but it was the nearest thing I could grab. Pulling the window blinds to see my perpetrator and hurt him with my hotdog pillow, I quickly saw my boyfriend waving at me with a grin that made me melt into a goo.

I opened my window quietly and I was immediately attacked by his muscly and warm embrace. I returned his embrace, inhaling his faint Old Spice body wash in the process.

"Taylor, what are you doing here?" I asked him. Although it was dark in my room, I could still see his perfectly sculpted jaw and face. The way his dark brown hair is disheveled in but kept in a way that was stylish. His hazel eyes shined in the moon light and his lips were drawn into a warm smile. He is basically a picture of what I considered perfection.

He then snaked his arms around my waist, pulling me closer and leaned towards my neck. I could feel his breathing, his warm breath sent a shiver down my spine. "Can't I just see my out of this world cute boyfriend?" He whispered in my ear and I started to blush really hard. The fact that he's here right now and calling me his boyfriend, which I could never get use to, is literally making want to faint right now. Which would be good so I could finally sleep; if fainting is also considered sleeping.

"At 2:25 am? Are you crazy? You could've gotten yourself hurt or worse, caught." I whispered, trying to keep my voice down so my entire family wouldn't know I am still awake and talking to someone.

He then lifted me up with no struggle whatsoever and putting us down on my bed. Taylor straddled me and grabbed both of my hands and pinned them against the headboard. The sudden actions made me blush even more and made my lower region excited. Moving his head closer to my face, he quickly attached his lips into mine thus initiating a heated make up session. I immediately gave him entrance of my mouth, letting him take control of the kiss.

Moans resonated throughout my room. I have no idea if my room is soundproof, but at this point I was focused on my boyfriend kissing me like there is no tomorrow. "I am definitely crazy for you and I like living dangerously." He said after pulling away from our heated kiss. He released me from his grip and removed himself from me. Taylor then lied down beside me, wrapping his arm around my body. I could hear his steady heartbeat as my head is rested on his firm chest.