Ch.2 Angel

CARL'S POV

"Boss we are here." The driver said stopping the car in front of a house.

"What do we plan to do boss?" Aiden asked.

"Kill him." I said looking at the house.

We came out of the car and walked towards Robert Johnson's house.

I had a weird feeling in me like something was going to happen.

Something good maybe.

I rang the doorbell of the house.

It was still morning so I guess Robert is home.

No body opened the door.

Irritated I was going to knock on the door when suddenly it opened and a girl probably 18 or 19 stood in front of me.

She checked me out shamelessly and licked her lips.
She twirled a strand of hairs trying to be seductive. Key word:trying.

She looked nothing more than disgusting.

"How may I help you?" She said battling her eyelashes.

"Where is Robert?" I asked giving her a cold look.

"Papa is in taking bath. Until then I can help you." She said biting her lips.

"I don't entertain whores" I said before pushing her from my way and barging in the house.

"Hey stop!" She said but she was pushed aside by my men who entered the house.

I saw a woman siting on the couch who stood up immediately when she saw me.
She probably knew who I am unlike her daughter because she was shaking in fear.

"Mr.Smith. p-please h-have a seat." She said gesturing to the couch.

"Tina go bring him water and snacks." She said to the girl who opened the door for me.

"Huh, why me? Tell that bitch Emma to do it. She is the maid." Tina said in a rude tone.

"I am not here for your stupid snacks. Where is Robert?" I asked in gritted teeth.

Just then a man came outside frpm what looks like bathroom. He was in his bath coat.

His expression changed when he saw me.

He was sweating and shaking badly.
"Mr. Smith what a pleasant surprise. Please sit." He said trying to act calm.

"No. I am here to take my money. Do you have it?" I asked.

He gulped.

"I-I don't have..but I will give it to you surely in 2 months. Please Mr.Smith." he said.

"2 months? You think I am a fool? I know you are having connections with my rivals. You fucker what did you think while cheating me? You thought I will leave you like this? No. I am here to kill you." I said and pulled out my gun and pointed it on his forehead.

Just when I was going to shoot I heard a gasp and I turned my face to the side to see a young girl looking at me with horrified expression.

She was so beautiful. She was the most beautiful and innocent looking girl I had ever seen. She looks so fragile. Her eyes were so beautiful and sparkling. Her small lips look tempting waiting for me to devour them. She is so small. But she is an angel. My angel. No! What am I even thinking? I can't feel this way.

I felt something in my chest. My heart?

I felt it. I felt it beating for the first time. I felt an emotion. I felt the urge to take her in my arms and protect her from this cruel world. She looks too pure to be in this cruel world.