Prolouge

This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, business, places or events and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental.

Contains mature languages. Read at your own risk this is not for minors.

-

The little girl smiled sweetly at her mother who is caressing her hair. "Do you like my hair mommy?" tanong niya habang pinaglalaruan ang buhok ng kanyang stuff toy.

Mother Eleanor chuckled and hummed as she scooped her daughter in her arms letting her sit on her thigh. She raised her daughter Roseanne's chin and her crystal eyes glistened looking at her daughter.

"I love every bit of it.... Can Rose promise mommy one thing?"

Little Rose giggled and cheered. "Yes, mommy! I can promise you..."

"Promise to mommy, that Rose will always be a good girl and she will protect her younger brother okay? Always stay by his side and love him as much as we love you okay?" muli niyang inilapat ang kamay niya sa buhok ng anak at sinuklay ang kulay olandes nito katulad ng sa ina.

Walang araw na hindi ipinapangako ni Eleonora ito sakanyang anak na si Rose at unti-unti na itong naukit sa kanyang isipan, ang alagaan, protektahan at mahalin ang kaniyang walong-taong-gulang na kapatid.

"I will mom, I promise..." Hinalikan ni Eleonora ang anak at hinawakan muli ang kanyang buhok.

"Mommy!" sigaw ni Darius at tumakbo papalapitsa magina habang nakabuka ang mga kamay na tila bang naghahanap ng kayakap. Once he reached the girls they welcomed him with a hug and he giggled as their lovely mom tackled him and fell lightly on the green grass while she tickles his tummy.

Natawa ang mga mag-ina sa nangyari kay Darius habang tumayo si Rose para maayos na mabuhat ng ina ang kapatid.

"There's my princess..." a voice said as a pair of arms held Rose's frail body and carried her into his arms. The girl giggled as she realized it was her father she kissed his cheeks and greeted him a good morning.

"Hi, daddy! Goodmorning..."

Pinisil pisil ni Francisco ang aquiline nose ng anak at bahagyang tumawa. "Good morning princess..."

"Dad! Morning..!" Darius exclaimed while clasping his hands together and hugged my mom from her back. Darius is a mama's boy while Rose is daddy's girl.

Little Rose looked at his daddy's eyes while pouting to give off the idea of pleading. "Dad, can we play with Mads?" but what can her hunk and strong of a father decline her unica hija's request?

Francisco put his daughter down and sat beside his wife and gestured me to come.

Eleanor raised her eyebrows and glared at her husband who shows no approval for his daughter ti go. "Hayaan mo na ang mga bata maglaro muna kila Madelaine... makikita mo naman mga anak mo pag-uwi, Francisco."

Pinagtaasan ng kilay ng ama ang ina na tila bang tinatanong kung mayroon pa bang maaring ibang solusyon. Their childre looked at each other with a grin on their faces, they know who will win this.

"Fine!" Their father sighed in defeat and carefully unwraped Darius' hand in Mom's neck. "Darius maglaro na kayo kila Mads, samahan mo ate mo. Sosolohin ko lang nanay niyo."

Their mother's eyes widen and tapped Francisco's arm like but the father just laughed it off and hugged her.

Tumakbo si Darius papalapit sa kapatid at hinawakan ang kamay nito. "Mom and Dad aalis na po kami, Love you.."