Drifting Off

"Night Mum" Said Charlotte whilst kissing her mum on the top of her head.
"Night,darling"
As Charlotte walked up the stairs a shiver rushed through her body. She just ignored it and carried on walking up the stairs.
"Ahh" Charlotte screamed at the top of her lungs.
Samantha,Charlottes mother, jumped out of her seat and ran to Charlotte. "What's wrong?!?!"
"Don't worry Mum," Charlotte claimed whilst trying to think of an excuse "um.....there was a spider"
"Ok darling. Have a good sleep".
Once into her room Charlotte went and brushed her teeth with her One Direction toothbrush. Then, She went and changed her sanitary towel. Every night she had the trouble of choosing what pyjamas to wear. She didn't know whether to chose her minion pjs or her unicorn onsie. After a long deliberation Charlotte chose the unicorn onsie.
Once changed in to her onsie (it had a horn and everything!!) Charlotte removed her mascara from her light blue eyes and slung her dark brown,long, layered hair into a ruff bun.
Charlotte had a dark feeling about tonight.
As Charlotte got into bed the shiver rushed through her body again. It happened again. And again. And again. Charlotte knew this was not natural. But still ignored it.
Charlottes eyes closed and she drifted off into a deep sleep....