Charlotte's Worst Nightmare

A week all on her own- no body to help her, just her. Charlotte had no clue what to do she was never taught on how to do adulty things like: cleaning;cooking,she absolutely loved her Mums spaghetti bolognese or washing. Everything was piling up on top of her. Her life was just terrible.
One day the neighbour came to Charlotte's glass front door and knocked 'bang''bang'. She ignored it, it happened again and again and again. The neighbour was getting worried as she hasn't seen any life from the house since Samantha had passed.
Soon the whole neighbourhood were outside of Charlottes modern house-which is turning into a pigsty- there was so much noise that Charlotte couldn't handle it and it happened her first panic attack. Her heart was beating as fast as a Cheetah, sweat was dripping down her face and her hands became clammy.
Gradually, the neighbours became more and more worried and called the police. The blue lights were flashing as the policemen pulled up. Knocking on the door demanding Charlotte (and her
Mum who they don't know that she's dead) to open up, but she couldn't she knew what would happened she would be taken, taken away. With a smash the policemen smashed open the glass,opaque,gorgeous door and were shocked to see the mess. Charlotte didn't say a word she was too busy crying - like every other day. They searched the house and tried questioning Charlotte but it wouldn't work she couldn't speak as if her mouth had been glued together with super glue.
A close neighbour came and comforted Charlotte, and it worked, ever so slowly she began to describe what happened and talking about it lifted a weight off her shoulders. The Police gathered information from every corner of the house and made the decision....