NO!!!!

Thoughts were rushing through Charlottes mind.
What is happening ?!?
Why ?!?
Charlotte screamed at the top of her lungs "HELP!!!!"
Samantha,Charlottes Mum,jumped out of her bed and ran to Charlottes room. Charlotte felt safety hearing her Mums footsteps, until....
"AAHH" screamed Samantha. Charlotte froze and did not know what to do. The fear instantly hit Charlotte again. In Charlottes mind the faces doubled again and filled the room. Still frozen Charlotte tried to think what to do. Until she heard another scream from her mother, this time the scream was louder and longer.
Without thinking Charlotte ran to help her Mum but the faces still followed. The faces surrounded her and Charlotte had no where to move. The floating faces laughed in an evil tone. The more Charlotte moved the more of the floating faces appeared and soon the whole hallway was floating faces. And Charlotte.
"AAAAAHHHHH" screamed Samantha, again.
Charlottes eyes scanned the mysterious faces and ran through them with no fear. She just concentrated on saving her Mum. But the haunted faces where too strong and prevented her from running. They formed a tall, strong wall which,with all her strength, Charlotte could not break. Charlotte slid down the wall of faces with hot tears streaming down her face. She felt helpless as her Mum screamed again, but this time it sounded like she was in agonising pain. The scream went on and on and on until it faded and Samantha said "I love you Charlotte and I say goodb.." Samantha was gone.
Charlotte couldn't control her emotions. Pain shot her heart as it was ripped apart. Her Mum was all she had and she was gone.
The faces disappeared and Charlotte fell back on to the cold wooden floor. Charlotte screamed in anger, whilst the tears were still pouring down her pale,spotty yet beautiful face.