Under your Christmas tree!

A\N Before i type this story i really want to say im sorry for no updayes i really am verry sorry, i just dont have alot of time on my hands and im trying to get through the holidays, im gonna stop promiseing certain times to update and just say from now on i will try to update every week. If i do not and you get upset because you were exspecting a story i will try and put up a story for every week i missed for exsample if i dont write a story for two weeks the next week i will write and publish three storys. Hopefully you understand, now pleese enjoy a Christmas themed horror story. BYYYYYEEEE!!!

___________________________WARNING!!!!!!!!!!_____________________________

THIS HORROR STORY IS VERRY GRUSOME AND NOT AT ALL CHRISTMAS LIKE IF YOU FEEL YOU WILL BE OFFENDED OR THAT YOU ARE TO YOUNG TO READ THIS PLEESE DO NOT CONTINUE. IF YOU DECIDE TO CONTINUE THO FOR THE DAREING OF YOU THAT ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO STOP PLEESE ENJOY.

12:00 12\25\02

Not one kid was awake, exsept of course little Lizzy, she couldnt stand Cristmas. The thought of some old man that watches you all the time comeing into your house and leaveing you presents if you've been good, sounds a bit pervy doesnt it. She was wide awake of couse she loved getting presents but she was always scared of santa, and she never was happy on Christmas anyway she never knew why but, she always saw kids her age playing in the snow and laughing and playing with there new toys and she never played with her toys after or on Christmas. Her family wasnt really that wethy anyway so she never got a whole ton for Christmas and it wasnt hard to avoid one or two toys. In her mind if she didnt work hard for it, it was no good. Alot of people say that being good is enough work to exsept the toys form santa but she was not ever going to. She promised herself that! 

1:00 12\25\02

Lizzy was more dreery thain useual but refused to sleep santa was comeing and that ment she had to stand her guard, just as she almost drifted off she heard a loud bang from in the kitchen, thinking it was santa she crept down the stairs she peeked couriousely around the corner she saw a red jumble, it was santa! she thiught to herself but it was not. If only she could have known that, you see this suposid "Santa" was a robber dressing like santa as a back up plain to being caught. If only he had known she haddent seen anything, when he spun around and saw her he ran towrds her, grabbing her into a hug type thing, "What do you want for Christmas?" the man asked "I want you out of my house and for you to never come back!" she said pointing at the door. Now you see that this triggerd the thought that she had seen something but she was only saying her thoughts of the santa figure outloud. In the robbers mind she had seen to much, "Now, now little girl lets not get to hasty." The robber said backing up twords the kitchen to grab a knife from the sink "No! Out of my house now!" She screamed at him, the robber ran to the sink and grabbed the knife and ran twords the girl...

_____________________________________________

7:00 12/25/02

    Lizzys mother woke up the next morning, funny how Liz hasent woken us up yet, she thought to herself she walked into the kitchen and right before her eyes hanging in the doorway was her daughter Lizzy with a note attached to her chest "Santa clause is comeing to town"

A/N MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE HOPE U SLEEP GOOD TONIGHT!!!