3 <3

I jumped out of the car and saw a small house in front of me.

"Nice house" ant chuckled.

"Thanks man, it's not much but itll do" Jaden said unlocking the door.

He held the door open for me.

"Thankyou" I smiled and followed ant inside.

I didnt think it was that important to be at school since it was the last day so it didnt really worry me.

"You hungry?" Ant asked me while sitting next to me on the couch.

"Not really" I said grabbing my phone.

"You havent eaten all day, you cant not eat" ant said 

"I know okay! Just stop" I said walking outside to get some fresh air.

"Where are you going?" Ant asked

"To get some air" I said and shut the back door.

Today was a mess. I have never felt so empty and heart broken before.

I didnt want to talk to anyone and I think that's why I snapped at anthony. 

Truth is, i was hungry. I didnt have time to think about my hunger because everything else was on my mind. But now that I think about it, I was starving, I skipped breakfast this morning cause I was in a rush.

I had been outside for a while and I heard the back door open. I turned around and saw jaden.

"Hey" he said sitting down next to me.

"Hi" i said fiddling with my nails.

"How are you" he said nervously.

"Good" I said out of instinct.

"I know you're not" he said tapping his fingers against the pavement.

"I know, I just, I ugh" i said tearing up.

"Its gonna be okay, liv" he said putting his arm around me.

"I dont know, is it? I was just cheated on by my boyfriend of 11 months and it was with my bestfriend and now I have no one. I'm alone. I'm heartbroken. And I just want to cry all the time" I ranted to him.

I dont know why I was saying this, i just blurted it out, but in a way it just felt, right...I know that sounds stupid but it did.

"Wow, I'm so sorry this happened to you, you really dont deserve this" he said as I leant my head against his shoulder.

I just nodded.

We sat like that for a while longer until it hit me.

"Wheres ant?" I asked confused.

"Getting food" he reminded me.

"Oh right" I giggled.

"Let's go inside" he said and helped me to my feet and we walked back inside.

We sat on the couch until anthony made it home with food.

"I'm back bitchesss" anthony said running inside.

"Finally" we all laughed.

I waited for them to get their food remembering that I didnt ask for anything.

"I know you said you werent hungry, but I got you some food in case you got hungry later" anthony said holding the bag up to me.

"Aw thankyouuu" I said smiling and grabbing the bag.

We ate our food and watched movies all night.

We finished our 3rd movie and I checked the time. Shit. Its 12:30am. My parents are gonna be so mad.

"Uhm ant, we need a get home" I said worried.

"Oh shit" he replied checking his watch.

"I'm sure your parents will understand" Jaden chuckled.

"No they wont." I said bluntly and walked off.

"See ya jaden" ant said walking out to his car.

"Bye ja-" I was cut off.

"Wait, olivia, I just wanna say I'm sorry if i said something wrong before i didnt know" he said genuinely sorry.

"Dont worry about it" I smiled and gave him a hug.

"I hope I see you again soon" he said and waved me goodbye.

We were driving home and my anxiety was through the roof.

"Are you okay?" Anthony questioned

"Yeah why" I asked innocently.

"Even about what happened at school" he asked looking at me and then back at the road

"Not gonna lie I'm not okay but I just gotta move on" I replied focussing on the road ahead.

We finally arrived home and I was really nervous to go inside.

I got out of the car and stood in front of the door. Ant stood next to me and I think he was nervous too. He grabbed onto my hand.

He made me feel like everything was gonna be okay, but it wasnt and we both knew that.

"I love you" ant said

"I love you too" I said taking a deep breath and walking inside the house.

Happy Sunday everyone!!
I hope you had a fun day today! I go back to school in 4 days and I'm super excited!

Question of the chapter is...
What's your favourite sport?

Mine is definitely football/soccer ⚽️
What's yours??

Word count: 801