Tinder Match [2YEON]

Famous Jeongyeon sets up a tinder account and uses her real picture. Nayeon meets up with her after the site matches them, thinking that she's definitely going to get catfished.

Jeongyeon has been looking at her phone screen for a good twenty minutes and she's ready to call it quits and succumb to her ultimate fate of never finding anyone. She thinks she'll be fine growing old alone with just her cat and dog if she doesn't have anyone to talk about what she likes to do in her free time ever again. Because now that she thinks about it, she doesn't have much free time in her lifestyle anyway and so when she has a cleared schedule for the first time in almost two whole years, it's like she's forgotten how to function like a normal, social person.

She just finished her worldwide tour and has been given a couple months of break before she has to be back in the studio and although she's thoroughly enjoyed it thus far, she was also reminded of just how single she is. Her best friend, Tzuyu, tired of her dramatics and constant complaints about being single finally pushed her to make a dating profile online because 'you never know, unnie. There are success love stories in tinder too, you know. Your last real relationship was your cheating ex and it's time you get her out of your system!'

The golden haired girl thought about it for a while and figured she doesn't have much to lose.

bio?

Jeongyeon thinks about what she does when she's not on stage or the studio or writing music. She cracks her neck, both thumbs hovering just above the keypad of her phone as if that's supposed to help her type up the profile.

"Okay," she says to herself. "I like...to watch the food channel," she says out loud as she types. "Oh! And hanging out with my pets; Nanan and Bami." Once she starts typing, she starts getting more comfortable and actually begins to feel excited to know that she has a life outside of music after all. "I prefer quiet nights in over partying in a club on the weekends and am currently learning how to knit from my bestfriend's girlfriend."

Jeongyeon has a huge smile on her face when she starts to reread her profile, which quickly drops into a frown once she finishes going over it. "Oh my god, I'm an old grandma," she groans as she drops her head on the dinner table and whines to herself. "God, this is stupid. How did I let Tzuyu talk me into doing this?" she asks herself. "There's gotta be better ways to meet people."

Jeongyeon downs the rest of the wine in her glass and looks over the profile one more time, uploading one of her favorite pictures from her old shoot for MLB Korea as her profile pic before she clicks on submit. 

She heads straight to her bedroom afterwards and refuses to give the site another look, figuring that whatever happens, happens

--

Nayeon's attention is brought out of watching her night drama on TV when she hears an unfamiliar chime on her phone. She raises an eyebrow at the notification when she sees it's from tinder site that she's been on for a couple weeks now.