Anniversary Gift [SAIDA]

Dahyun laughed to herself when she stepped back and looked at the unnecessarily huge wrapped box.

Really, it's probably some of her best work. Dahyun has lumping it with her trophy for when she was in school and everything successful in her life. And now she's placing an engagement ring in multiple boxes with her very successful career.

She really think it's in the top two best things she's ever done.

Buying the engagement ring was the first.

"Omo, is that my gift!?" Sana squealed, walking into their condo, and dropped her bag on the floor. She went straight to the (surprisingly) neatly wrapped box and beamed when she put her hands on it. More like her hands barely graze it, but it's enough to make Dahyun's heart race with panic.

"NO!" Dahyun screamed, lying to her girlfriend and pulled the latter away, "It's Chaeyoung-ie's. I got her a play house, so she has a home that's her size."

"Honey, you're not that tall either," The older girl half laugh, half whine at her girlfriend. "It's mine! It says 'FOR MY SEXY CUTIE SANA'! It has my name on it!"

"Okay, fine. It's yours. But you seriously can't even touch it until our anniversary." Dahyun rolled her eyes, before making her way to kiss Sana. "Promise me."

"Dahyun-ah," Sana whined against her girlfriend's lips, but gives her another kiss anyway. "I can't touch it?"

"Nope." The tofu-like skinned girl smiled before walking away, to their bedroom. "I've got something else you can touch though." She sent her a cheeky grin and pokes her tongue out between her teeth.

Sana hummed and wiggled her eyebrows a couple times, "Good. I can seduce you into letting me open it early then." She nipped along the girl's jawline.

"Change of plans." Dahyun's eyes widen because she realized Sana was right.

Yeah, yeah, Dahyun is whipped. Leave her alone.

"Yah! Kim Dahyun!" Sana complained for the third time.

"Come on, unnie. I'll take you out." Dahyun grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the room.

The older girl eyes her suspiciously. "Where?"

"Anywhere you want." Dahyun smiled and squeezed her hand.

"Okay. Anywhere..." Sana nodded to herself and squinted her eyes. "The living room," she decided, "...right by the box with my name on it."

"Unnie," Dahyun whined, "Promise me you won't touch it. Please."

"Save the begging for the bedroom, Kim Dahyun." Sana smirked when Dahyun's cheeks heat up, embarrased.

"I'm kidding!" Sana laughed and pressed a loud kiss against Dahyun's cheek. "Fine. I promise I will not touch the box."

Dahyun beamed and high fived her in response. "Okay! Now let's go get ice cream, I seriously do want to take you out. How was your day?"

Sana giggled and leaned into her side while they walk out of the condo and Dahyun locked the door. She talked to her lovely girlfriend the whole way to the ice cream shop.

But she really wants to know what is in the box.

--

"Seriously, it's killing me. Like, I'm actually going to die if I don't find out what's in the box!" Sana whimpered, slamming her hands on the table.

"Oh my god, Sena-ssi! Can you not throw tantrum when we're in public?!" Nayeon hissed as she glared at the people who turned to look at their table.