𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆

"Don't get caught yeah?" Namjoon hyung says

"I won't don't worry!" I say and smile at him

"Alright have fun and tell Lisa I said hi." Namjoon hyung says

"Okay bye hyung, thanks for the ride!" I say as Namjoon hyung smiles then drives off.

I was meeting Lisa at a park in an area no one really go to chill at night, I was really excited to see her after a while and what she's up to.

After a few minutes, I saw a familiar figure walking towards me. As it got closer, I recognised one of my favourite figures and it was Lisa. She had her arms crossed, walking towards me in disguise....and for some reason something felt off.

"Hey..." I say as I put my arms around her, she hugs me back as her head rests on my chest.

"Hi Tae.." Lisa says and we both let go of the hug.

"Let's sit on the swings!! And then you can tell me all about your concert night." I say and we both sit down on the swings together.

It seemed quiet as I examined Lisa's face, it was as if something was on her mind and bothering her....

"Lisa...?" I say and she turns to look at me

"I can't do this....secret relationship anymore..." she says, wait is she trying to break it off between us?

"Wait..what do you mean?" I say confused.

"Tae...I don't wanna hide my feelings for you every time the topic comes up. I wanna be proud I get to call you my boyfriend to the world and how happy I am with you...I want people to be happy for me that I found my forever...." Lisa says sadly, I take her hand and squeeze it.

"I know Lisa.....I know how you feel..... I do too." I say

"Why does it have to be this way?" Lisa says, I pull her closer to me and on my lap and hug her.

"It'll come out soon, we will be together forever...time is key..." I say as she relaxes on me.

"You know there are so many people that are gonna love it....and hate it...." I say

"Yeah..." Lisa says

"Just, when we ever come out to everyone, promise me we'll be there for one another especially. I don't want you to deal with negative things on your own, I wanna be there for you....always." I say and she smiles

"Of course Tae, I would be nothing without you in my life." She says and kisses my lips.

"Okay let's stop talking about this and talk about last night! Your solo was everything!! I really wish I was there instead at the awards night, I would've cheered my butt off for you." I say as Lisa laughs. I missed her...I missed us.

That whole night we caught up with one another and our lives, I'm glad that Lalisa Manoban is mine...

When I get back to Korea, I'm gonna talk with my manager about.....dating.

I'm only doing this for my forever.....Lalisa Manoban and under every circumstance, I won't give up on her...us.