Chapter.1 Leaving the mountain. AnXiEtY

A/N I do not own Pokemon nor do I own any songs or media used in this fanfiction. This includes the quotes I will post with each chapter. In case you didn't read the description this is the last warning. The contents of this fanfic contain heavy adult references and material as well as centering around themes of mental illness, substance abuse, violence, suicide, child abuse, and more. If you feel you may be triggered I'd advise not reading further. At this point, I've to give you a fair warning I am not responsible for your actions. Creative criticism is welcome. Uncreative criticism trolling and insulting are not. Thank you.

(Song for this is Echo by Crusher-P)

Red stood at the ledge of his mountain looking down upon Kanto. He'd just been beaten for the first time by a kid from Johto. Before leaving the kid declared "I hope we get to battle again but I'm supposed to tell you your mom and friends are looking for you. You should let them know you're okay." With that, he left. Now here Red stood trying to breathe. It wasn't like he hadn't tried to come down before. It just wasn't that simple. That Gold kid just didn't get it. It's not like at eighteen years old Red wanted to be stuck on a mountain. However, if he went down it start again the press and paparazzi hounding his every step. That and what he'd done to Green he hadn't meant for things to go that far. He just wanted to be the best too. Not to mention the other friends he'd abandoned. He couldn't face Blue, Leaf, and yellow not after leaving without a goodbye. Then his mom she'd well it could go any way. Then there was his inability to talk. He didn't know why but he just couldn't utter a word it hurt to try like a stabbing in his brain. Then just interacting with people looking them in their eyes understanding them. His breathing became more labored it felt like his chest was constricting. "Pika!" Came the startled cry of his faithful Pokemon as he fell to his knees. His world was spinning and it wouldn't stop. As ridiculous as it sounded it felt like the walls were closing in and there weren't any damn walls. This was how it always got whenever he even considered going home. Still what if the boy with the golden eyes was right. Was he hurting them more staying here hidden? Red couldn't stand the thought that he was making it worse. He struggled as the attack only seemed to get worse the more he fought it. However, he threw out Charizard's Pokeball. "Charizard" Red forced out as Pika ran up onto the Pokemon's head. Take me home!" The fire type though upset over his trainer's condition heeded the command. He picked up his trainer and helped Red unto his back be for taking off. 'I'm doing the right thing aren't I?' Red thought as he wiped the tears from his eyes. So then why did he still hurt inside and why was it still so hard to even breathe?