INSEPARABLE: Urban Affairs

PROLOGUE

"Do you think we should be doing this?" Ria asked as Marcus continued to discard articles of their clothing, "I mean we've both had our fair share of bad relationships; are we willing to put our friendship on the line like this?" By this, Ria had gained Marcus' attention, no longer was he in haste to get both their clothes off. He stared deep into Ria's exotic eyes as her head rested on the couch that they were previous sitting on to discuss their relationship problems.

"It wouldn't be putting anything on the line Ria, you've been rocking with me since diaper days and we've been inseparable since. Ain't nobody in this world know me like you do." Marcus responded, sealing his words with a very passionate kiss.

Marcus and Ariana have known each other what seemed like their entire lives. Both have been had their turn on the rollercoaster called love, which left them with a splitting headache and a nauseating feeling. They have been through the ups and downs of relationships but when they both felt like giving up they found comfort in each other, confiding in each other among other things. Everythings just feels right when they're together.

Follow the trials and tribulations of Marcus and Ariana on their journey filled with love, sex, lies and betrayal.

DISCLAIMER

This book is a book of fiction. Events in this book are solely works of the authors imagination and any actions pertaining to real life are entirely coincidental.

Then media found in this content does not belong to the author and may be subjected to copyright.

Text Copyright © Tia2kute 2013-2014

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced in whole or in part, in any manner, without consent of the copyright holder, and any infringment of this is a violation of copyright law, Punishable by law.

Copyright 2013-2014 by Tia2kute

All rights reserved ®

Tia2kute